Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys...

limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Here's the problem with the whole tree:

Kashman007 is a known stealth cheater who was caught red handed.
    Kashman007 invites SAM aka theunholycleric.
    theunholycleric has the same static IP as user kashman on bitme
    kashman on bitme has the same email address as kashman on bmtv.
    theunholycleric invites 21 people including cheats, traders and multi account holders to bitmetv.
    The tree goes bye bye and you can all give thanks to SAM.

@SAM: we don't "awe" you anything. You owe most of your invite tree an apology though, as do those who were cheating, trading and holding multi accounts.
    eh? I'm not SAM. The following convo can prove that:
    http://image.bayimg.com/lahoiaabc.jpg

And kashman(on bitme) is my friend, not me. He invited me to bmtv. and he didnt stealth cheat, according to what he told me, his net connection was going nuts. I use his bitme account sometimes. And I dunno why you'd ban the bitme account, we never did anything wrong on that account.

I guess then rvt is TVip.
    Last edited by limpdickkid; 09-23-2007 at 02:21 PM.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Kashman007 invites SAM aka theunholycleric
    what's this rubbish?
    are you on drugs?
    do you even believe your self when you wrote this.
    yes and i also had three gangs and had 9 passports and go with 5 different names.
    this just bull.
    and you has no effidence
    i had no history in trading
    and i never tried to trade my bitmetv account nor try to cheat
    so you awe me an aplology little monkey
    cause i'm not what you think i'm

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    he was just speculating.
    I dunno why he would ban the whole invite tree. there were good members in it too. some members had donated quite a bit of money as well.
    Last edited by limpdickkid; 09-23-2007 at 02:09 PM.
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustoP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Here's the problem with the whole tree:

Kashman007 is a known stealth cheater who was caught red handed.
    Kashman007 invites SAM aka theunholycleric.
    theunholycleric has the same static IP as user kashman on bitme
    kashman on bitme has the same email address as kashman on bmtv.
    theunholycleric invites 21 people including cheats, traders and multi account holders to bitmetv.
    The tree goes bye bye and you can all give thanks to SAM.

@SAM: we don't "awe" you anything. You owe most of your invite tree an apology though, as do those who were cheating, trading and holding multi accounts.
    How do you know that SAM is theunholycleric at BitmeTV?
    He does not He is just trying to find a reason! I told you! They do not mind banning you and tell you we banned you since you are SAM's friend!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    they don't ban for no reason, they just get their reasons wrong and mixed up sometimes... it's ok.
    they're human afterall.

btw: what's SCT's help irc... i think i got banned there for what happened at BMTV

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    they have no clue what they are talking about
    1- i have a dynamic ip
    2-my bitmetv is a never used account zero upload and zero ownload so how come i'm a cheater
    3- my bitmetv was parked and i was out of town so how come i traded it
    4- my name is sam and alwayes been sam and in most trackers i go with one name
    and never been banned in any sites
    now,
    you unban scribble but you call me a trader
    yesterday you were called scribble an account seller
    i think you need therapy

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    There's no point crying over spilt milk.
    They banned me for giving out invites here. Simple as that. I wont contest it because it says clearly somewhere on bitmetv, I cant remember where right now, that giving out invites on public forums will result in a ban. I may have thought I was helping people but I risked the trackers security in the process. They have every right to ban me, but I think banning the whole invite tree was a little unfair.
    The only request I had of TVip was that he not ban the whole invite tree, just me and the baddies. But i guess he is as unreasonable as they say.
    Last edited by limpdickkid; 09-23-2007 at 05:12 PM.
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    SAM, calm down, they'll get this settled out eventually. I had 10gb upload, so i don't know how i could have even got invites to sell... (i think i forgot to mention that)

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Why is it that people from BMTV accuse others of being inpatient and quick to pull the trigger but yet they have exhibited behavior of shoot the member and his tree while never asking/answering questions till people come to them.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I think you guys are missing the mark here. You've shot yourself in the foot making it public like this. If BitMeTV had made a mistake it could have been sorted out quietly with a minimum of fuss. But instead you come here moaning, how is that going to work.

I know who rvt is and it's not tequilavip, to be honest he's not someone who's known for making things up just to find an excuse. He's well respected in the torrent community and if he says it's true I'm inclined to believe it.

Oh and SAM funny how this keeps happening to you, isn't it?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast