Thread: Burning A Vcd

Poster
    I have been trying to load www.dvdrhelp.com for the past 10 minutes and it wont load

Is there a site somewhere that can tell me step by step on how to make a VCD the files are converted and waiting.

The VCD is purely for backup purposes and then I can watch it on my dvd player

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    so why has this been moved to musicworld????

A VCD is for VIDEO aka MOVIES if anything it should have been left in the Lounge, oh well

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    FST Retiree
    using nero you can choose vcd from the available projects. then just select the video files you want on the disc and burn.

p.s.....didn't this start in the lounge and get moved to music world? shouldnt it be in movieworld or softwareworld?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Use nero, it will convert some files an burn it as an VCD.

Watch out though, if you have a slow computer like when I did this, it took 12 hour to convert a whole VCDs worth of video. Oh oh!! For back up purposes of course.

::wierd:: it wouldn't let me post for a long time...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Yes it was moved.

The files dont need any further converting they are ready to burn away onto compact disc, I have nero but wasnt sure if I should use Nero Express or not?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by kazaaliteuser007@8 July 2003 - 04:18
    A VCD is for VIDEO aka MOVIES
    So why did you post it in the lounge then?

Bitching about a post being moved won't help fix board errors.
    You're likely going to see a few more strange problems until the site is repaired again.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    Sorry balamm, I wasnt sure if i should have posted it in the Movie Section or any other section and it seemed more people were active in the lounge.

So anyone got a clue on what other page to try as dvdrhelp is not working for me.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I used nero to burn a vcd then tried to play it on my dvd that is vcd compatible. While the menu comes up, when I try to play the move it doesn't let me. Any help would be appreciate it. Thanks