Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does everyone recommend for p2p?

Hi,

What does everyone recommend for p2p? I have been using torrents but i really want to try something different. What p2p is good for downloading older movies? I can't use eMule because that freezes on me with Vista.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try shareaza

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    We recommend bittorrent or newsgroups, mostly. They are safest. And by the way, getting older movies that aren't classics like Hitchcock's Psycho and Vertigo are going to be hard to find where ever you go.
    Last edited by Brenya; 09-23-2007 at 04:16 AM.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Try uTorrent as it uses very little resources.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    id say try bittorrent. depending on how old the movies are that your looking for you will probobally find them there. however if you would rather use the emule network i know there are a few clients that connect to that network. cant think of them right of hand but i do know there are a few. you may have to google it or head to the emule sub-forum im sure somebody there would know which clients can connect.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    id say try bittorrent. depending on how old the movies are that your looking for you will probobally find them there. however if you would rather use the emule network i know there are a few clients that connect to that network. cant think of them right of hand but i do know there are a few. you may have to google it or head to the emule sub-forum im sure somebody there would know which clients can connect.
    I want to use eMule or newsgroups. eMule freezes on me and GrabIt gives me an error and i don't know how to use Agent.

7. File Sharing   -   #7

I want to use eMule but it freezes on me so i can't use it and i want to use GrabIt but it gives me a 480 error and i don't know how to use Forte Agent. I made topics yesterday on both GrabIt and Agent but no one has replied yet..

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I want to use eMule but it freezes on me so i can't use it and i want to use GrabIt but it gives me a 480 error and i don't know how to use Forte Agent. I made topics yesterday on both GrabIt and Agent but no one has replied yet..

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Look at the guide in the newsgroup section on how to use GrabIt, I did and all i use is that now, first check if ur ISP has a news site, then if it does try find it, put it in the url of server, then shud wrk.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Try Shareaza and LimeWire.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast