Thread: Pc Alert 4

i've read a few posts recommending CoolerXP to reduce cpu temps, however, i can't find this program for download anywhere.
    if anyone can supply a ddl or a link to a site where it's available that'd be great. i can't find it when i search for it

also, will it work on my motherboard?
    i have an asus A7N8X deluxe, and i read a post of balamm's a long time ago saying i could simply disable pc alert from startup and onle run coolerxp when/if i wanted to.

thanks in advance for any help/advice

edit: spelling
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    It&#39;s available from the MSI support site for VIA mainboard products. You don&#39;t really need a Via chipset to use it though. Make a shortcut to the cooler and put it on the desktop. PC alert4 and the other versions are all pretty buggy and can cause lockups.

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/soft...pt_swr_list.php

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    thanks a lot

i feel kind of silly i couldn&#39;t find it myself now
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Not everyone uses MSI products though. I wouldn&#39;t have known either if I hadn&#39;t been bored one night and decided to look through one of their mainboard disks.

Something else they supplied thst might interest you is XTeq setup. it&#39;s an OS tweaking utility that lets you do some pretty interesting things for free.

http://www.xteq.com/