Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nEED SCENE AXX

TS.org
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    pay $30 and get 250gb ftp axx ..
    Someones taking the piss there $30 for axx to a 250GB harddrive. They cant keep much on it

Proper FTP's have TB's of material and I've seen some sites with as much as 26TB

Also you wont get anything remotely near scene axx asking for it on a public forum btw

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Threads like this always make me LOL......

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    What always makes me laugh is why everyone feels the need to act all superior and post 'LOL'. There's nothing wrong with asking...you don't ask, you don't get.

It's not too difficult to get axx if you really want it. The easiest way for most people here is probably to go and hang around on the irc chan of your favourite torrent site and get to know the staff, uploaders and other users there. Sooner or later you will meet someone who will hook you up. You will have to pay, but that's just the way it is.

Tbh its really not all its cracked up to be. You can get pretty much everything decent through torrents, and if you dont mind paying then it would probably be easier for you to just use newsgroups.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    If you just read NFO's some groups advertise FTP axx in exchange for servers etc.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

It's not too difficult to get axx if you really want it. The easiest way for most people here is probably to go and hang around on the irc chan of your favourite torrent site and get to know the staff, uploaders and other users there. Sooner or later you will meet someone who will hook you up. You will have to pay, but that's just the way it is.
    thats how i came to know about the $30 for 250gb .. the guy who offered me was a staff and uploader at 2 sites.. so i trust him.. but i never payed for the axx though

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ev0's point was fair though. 250gb total storage is tiny. So either your mate has crap sites or maybe the 250gb was the download limit
    Last edited by Zeus; 09-23-2007 at 08:57 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Ev0's point was fair though. 250gb total storage is tiny. So either your mate has crap sites or maybe the 250gb was the download limit
    CT is not a crappy site ..

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    I didn't say it was. When I said "either your friend has crap sites" I didnt mean torrent sites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    1st rule of scene axx don't talk about scene axx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12