Thread: have czone...

Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    whats your offer ?

expecting higher lvl invite/acc
    Last edited by dawgeee; 09-23-2007 at 04:34 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    bump

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bump

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgeee View Post
    whats your offer ?

you should be ashamed of yourself. trading is morally wrong not to mention against the rules of every tracker. anyway just my 2 cents. carry on

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by enviouz View Post
    whats your offer ?

you should be ashamed of yourself. trading is morally wrong not to mention against the rules of every tracker. anyway just my 2 cents. carry on
    i think Czone invite trading is not banned at FST ! let me know if im wrong !

i know trading is wrong but how can we get into sites like ScT or FTN without trading ? who will invite us to these sites for free ? after all this section is for trading invites . why do you think we have "Trading rep" and "middle men" for ?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Kirosh's Avatar im out thx fst BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i have pt inv
    if u want pm

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

i think Czone invite trading is not banned at FST ! let me know if im wrong !

i know trading is wrong but how can we get into sites like ScT or FTN without trading ? who will invite us to these sites for free ? after all this section is for trading invites . why do you think we have "Trading rep" and "middle men" for ?
    idk if its banned at fst but i do know its against czone rules. as far as getting into sites like sct and ftn to tell you the truth your more likely to get invited to ftn by just being a good and active member here helping others out making friends and steering clear of the whole trading thing. it of course is just my opinion and is drawn from my own observations. sct though that is another story because you pay for invites over there. every site im on i got there exactly the way i described above. yes when i first came here i attempted to trade but never actually did (i know its hypocritical). i was approched by another member here who actually converted me so to speak. your partially right though. this section is kinda for trading invites in a way. but you will also find alot of very giving users here that quite often give invites to other users for free who demonstrat the traits described above. now im not saying it comes easy you still have to be patient and it does take time to rebuilt your rep from someone who trades to someone who doesnt. but in my opinion the wait and the work is worth it in the end in my opinion. just something to think about.

p.s. sorry if i offended you with my last post. it wasnt intensional. actually when i first got converted it started with a post very similar to my last.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by volp View Post
    i have pt inv
    if u want pm
    Pmd

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    whats your offer ?

Stop pestering this board, this is a invite trading section, dont like it, then leave!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    splash's Avatar <3 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    whats your offer ?

Your 2 cents is spam. Hi-jacking someones thread to share your views on trading i dont think is acceptable.

He is choosing to trade...you dont, and thats fine. Just leave him alone