Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : you awe me an apology

Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJeff View Post
    Well to be honest your a whiner and if I ran a site I'd ban you too.
    well to be honest, you don't know who the fuck SAM is, or anyone here is, so if i ran your account, i'd shut the fuck up.
    You cant control yourself, i wouldnt be surprised if they ban you everywhere
    Last edited by stroj; 09-23-2007 at 08:20 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    well to be honest, you don't know who the fuck SAM is, or anyone here is, so if i ran your account, i'd shut the fuck up.
    I guess now the true colors are coming out.

Why so defensive and harsh?
    If i banned you on BitMeTV for nothing, you'd be pretty pissed off. I'm actually quite calm, especially since i got banned over nothing. You'd be infuriated.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    look they have the right to do anything they want as already stated, but as seanbee said it depends from person to person. bitmetv staff are NOT cool, however many other staff at so many other sites ARE cool and they dont care that much, they let you be free and enjoy do whatever you want as long as you dont trade accounts from their tracker. and this is how it should be, with cool staffs. not like bitmetv.
    the perfect tracker would be one with excellent content, community, staff, etc. but bitmetv, unfortunately do not have a cool staff. so dont talk about whether they have the right to do what they want or not

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post
    You cant control yourself, i wouldnt be surprised if ban you everywhere
    you're an idiot. have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all? If you haven't then get the hell out of this thread and stop judging people.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    look they have the right to do anything they want as already stated, but as seanbee said it depends from person to person. bitmetv staff are NOT cool, however many other staff at so many other sites ARE cool and they dont care that much, they let you be free and enjoy do whatever you want as long as you dont trade accounts from their tracker.
    and this is how it should be, with cool staffs. not like bitmetv. the perfect tracker would be one with excellent content, community, staff, etc. bitmetv, unfortunately do not have a cool staff. so dont talk about whether they have the right to do what they want or not
    So, why have you been crying when they kicked you out of BS?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    look they have the right to do anything they want as already stated, but as seanbee said it depends from person to person. bitmetv staff are NOT cool, however many other staff at so many other sites ARE cool and they dont care that much, they let you be free and enjoy do whatever you want as long as you dont trade accounts from their tracker.
    and this is how it should be, with cool staffs. not like bitmetv. the perfect tracker would be one with excellent content, community, staff, etc. bitmetv, unfortunately do not have a cool staff. so dont talk about whether they have the right to do what they want or not
    So, why have you been crying when they kicked you out of BS?
    lol ownt.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post

You cant control yourself, i wouldnt be surprised if ban you everywhere
    you're an idiot. have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all? If you haven't then get the hell out of this thread and stop judging people.
    Why are you so vulgar, telling people to f*ck off, calling people idiots? You seem to be forgetting that this is a public forum and people will disagree with you but the way you are coming off you actually sound guilty of what you have been accused.

I am trying to figure out if you a male or female and I am not bashing you just letting you know that you could tone down a little not every reply should be f*ck you you are an idiot.

Sam seems to have handled the situation much better than you so honestly from an admin stand point I would enable back Sam and keep you banned even if you weren't guilty.

And yes you don't have to tell me to f*ck off, trying reasoning your point
    Last edited by seanbee; 09-23-2007 at 08:14 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    @scribble

ur not getting it dude, SAM did not get banned from BitMeTV for no reason. He is a trader or has made some trades in the past. That is more then a good enough reason to get banned from BitMeTV. What is so hard to understand about that. Trading is wrong it doesnt matter what u traded.

Your argument does not make sense

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    Why are you so vulgar, telling people to f*ck off, calling people idiots? You seem to be forgetting that this is a public forum and people will disagree with you but the way you are coming off you actually sound guilty of what you have been accused.

I am trying to figure out if you a male or female and I am not bashing you just letting you know that you could tone down a little not every reply should be f*ck you you are an idiot.

Sam seems to have handled the situation much better than you so honestly from an admin stand point I would enable back Sam and keep you banned even if you weren't guilty.
    then you would be the shittiest mod ever. You don't get how it feels to be wrongly accused okay?! If you did know how that felt, and you were a mod, after i proved myeslf innocent, you'd probably give me 1tb of upload credit. You can shut up, because you're in no position to judge anyone here. (and if you have been banned from bitmetv for something false, i'm sorry).

Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    @scribble

ur not getting it dude, SAM did not get banned from BitMeTV for no reason. He is a trader or has made some trades in the past. That is more then a good enough reason to get banned from BitMeTV. What is so hard to understand about that. Trading is wrong it doesnt matter what u traded.

Your argument does not make sense
    jesus killed himself and then he got resurrected.. Sam doesn't get a second chance, but Jesus does?

@ Everyone who thinks I am over reacting: No i'm not, has anyone reacted like this to getting banned when they know that they should be banned? NOOO. I did not do anything wrong, so i'm not overreacting.
    Last edited by scribble.; 09-23-2007 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    [
    then you would be the shittiest mod ever. You don't get how it feels to be wrongly accused okay?! If you did know how that felt, and you were a mod, after i proved myeslf innocent, you'd probably give me 1tb of upload credit. You can shut up, because you're in no position to judge anyone here. (and if you have been banned from bitmetv for something false, i'm sorry).
    based on your attitude in this thread, honestly I would not want you on my site, now if after i made my decision to ban you you think I am the shittiest mod ever then so be it, how does your opinion would really change anything.

What you should consider is not looking to blame others but look at how you can make urself a better asset to future communities but based on your attitude here to me you are more of a liability.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast