Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: show ur ?

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    hey guys any one want to show any thing of his personal things post it here
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    You start.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I normally don't flash this about but it was such a great thread...........
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    You start.
    there you go, with the lame posts again

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    You start.
    What lame post. You suggested that people post personal things and I suggested that you start us off. How is that a lame post.

Please try to explain without swearing or being needlessly aggressive if that's at all possible for you.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

What lame post. You suggested that people post personal things and I suggested that you start us off. How is that a lame post.

Please try to explain without swearing or being needlessly aggressive if that's at all possible for you.
    theres many things wrong with what you said.

1. i suggested?
    2. swearing, aggressive, how did i do that?
    3. you need to learn to use- ?
    4. it was a lame post, someone made a thread and you replied with "you start", very short and meaningless, and it agrues with the thread, you need to think before you post, because thats in the top 5 for lamest posts ever.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think it's common practice to start the thread with some of the content you hope to follow........
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    killer23 you are a fucking retard. please foad.
    there's two things in this life i hate; 1. Cultural discrimination and 2. Gypsies

9. Lounge   -   #9

theres many things wrong with what you said.

1. i suggested?
    2. swearing, aggressive, how did i do that?
    3. you need to learn to use- ?
    4. it was a lame post, someone made a thread and you replied with "you start", very short and meaningless, and it agrues with the thread, you need to think before you post, because thats in the top 5 for lamest posts ever.
    1. You suggested people do something but didn't do it yourself. Why would other people want to if you didn't deem it appropriate.

2. I've seen you do it loads of times for no reason.

3. Always ironic when coming from someone who posts like yourself. However not really interesting as it's both predictable and derivative. I cite as an example "i suggested?" Or indeed the thread title "show ur ?"

4. See 1-3. Though can I also point out that "agrues" isn't actually a word, "thats" should contain an apostrophe, "the top 5 for lamest posts ever" makes no sence and on two occasions you place a conjunction after a comma. Not bad for 1 sentence, from a bloke correcting punctuation

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    using numbers to label certain points of your posts = serious internets
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 09-23-2007 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Meh.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast