Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv required ???????

is there n e 1 so generous to give me an invite of bitmetv... i promise to make very good ratio cuz i am upgraded to 20mb now ........any one please

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you've been previously disabled or so it seems from your previous posts?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yeah u r right cuz i dont have much speed then now as i mentioned above i am upgraded to 20mb ..............how can i satisfy now ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gossard25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Did I not just give you an invite sometime back

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Why would you ask for another invite if you are disabled? You want to put your inviter at risk as well?
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    that was the time i am on low speed ............. now i am upgraded ..... now how can i satisfy ???????

Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Why would you ask for another invite if you are disabled? You want to put your inviter at risk as well?
    i said i am now upgraded in bandwidth ....... i've already applied as uploader to an indian site ......... can anyone tell me how can i prove my speed ?
    Last edited by imranarif; 09-24-2007 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Its not the problem of your speed.Its the problem you have previously been a member and have been disabled.So anyone who invites you is at risk.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hmm well if he has dynamic IP then theres no prob...

but still its totally up to inviter
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    but as i said i am now improved .........i know someone among you do have an invite ........ please

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Then u might as well post some ratio proofs.. because that might give inviter an idea if u deserve one..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast