Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the "banned without a reason" issue

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i guess in the most cases ;they won't ban anyone for no reason
    any decent staff in any popluar tracker will invisitgate and be certain when they go and ban a member.
    but sometimes they do mistakes or mislead by false information
    it's up to the member to try to clear his sitution and get his account back if he really cares
    on the other hand ;you can find some staff ban people for suspicion or without inquiry or just ban a member cause they don't like him.
    every staff has bad people and good people but there is an exception for every rules
    any way as i said before
    the tracker isn't belong only to its owners but to its members
    the site which doesn't respect his members no one will respect its rules and it will go down for sure.
    some high level trackers' staff don't get it
    it's isn't about their speed or their content it's about their community and you won't find a good community with a bad staff

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    the site which doesn't respect his members no one will respect its rules and it will go down for sure.

that's not true. people on fst have been bitching about bitmetv staff for over a year now, and no changes have been made. the tracker doesn't seem any less popular and people still want an account there. donations are still coming in and new people are signing up everyday.

simply put, you're one person out of 20,000. you and 99% of the people who are banned are a nobody, and really don't make any difference in the grand scheme of things.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    maybe rvt could check for me why I was banned? I've done nothing wrong to my knowledge so it would be nice to know. My username is GBeannie
    Rent this space

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Then perhaps the members of here should ban together and do something about it. Perhaps if you boycott them long enough they'll either give in or go out of business.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by extinguisher View Post

that's not true. people on fst have been bitching about bitmetv staff for over a year now, and no changes have been made. the tracker doesn't seem any less popular and people still want an account there. donations are still coming in and new people are signing up everyday.

simply put, you're one person out of 20,000. you and 99% of the people who are banned are a nobody, and really don't make any difference in the grand scheme of things.
    who mentioned bitmetv now
    is it that obvious that bitmetv doesn't respect its users
    any way i didn't mention bitmetv nor it was in my mind when i wrote my reply
    i was talking in general.
    but about bitmetv
    most of people who use trackers use them for their content and their speed
    so when i'm talking here i'm talking why trackers like fsc , ftn and nb are popular that's cause their community.
    bitmetv is no match for those trackers and won't get even close
    any way i have nothing against bitmetv
    as i said before
    they do what they think it's right at the moment
    the thing is ; they offered accusations with no proof
    and they ban people for no guilt
    so please let's forget about it and move forward

For Serving Community

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    BUt you know guys why this all got started .so many guys getting banned from oink bmtv etc sites some good users and some trying to trade or sell invites.They banned users because they want to set an example, some guys dont respect rules they try trade invite and not only invite they try to trade accont and some try to sell invites.So you all are members of fst for so long and you how many guys here try to trade invites and account.When they come to know about they wiil disable account.So i feel sorry for those who dont any thing wrong and still their account get disabled because of one bad user.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    It seems like most of the complaints I've seen are coming from BMTV members that were banned in the tree axing that's been occuring lately.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i'm tired of seeing these retarded threads.... and ignorant users who think they are owed...! being on a tracker isn't a right, it's more of a privlage.. many users here fail to realise that.. if staff on a tracker bans you... thats their right... it's their board not yours!!!!! they don't have to explain nothing.... if you dot an i wrong they can ban you... with or without reason...thats the way it is... it doesn't make it right or or wrong..... but we all still have to accept it...... now will ppl let these dumb threads die already!!?? geesh...
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    you know what?
    the way i look at it
    we shouldn't complain
    see, if you are a good member and a good sharer you are a contribute to any tracker what so ever
    so if they ban you wrongly who cares ;they lost you as a good member and what you lose
    their content which most of it is easy to find at tl or many other trackers .
    the ocean is full of fish so who cares about a lousy ugly uneatable fish

so jasperr
    you really have a point there
    it's their board and their site
    so what about they don't open it for people to sign in and just keep it to their owners so they can upload and download their own torrents and they can play hide and seek in the corners and write posts and delete them and when they get bored they can ban their selves .

look
    a tracker without members is nothing
    members are the ones who make the tracker it isn't about who own it
    what about the donations that members pay for their tracker doesn't this means they own the tracker as well
    what about the time you spend and your threads and your posts aren't these enough to make you a part of this site
    Last edited by SAM; 09-25-2007 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Serving Community

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

look
    a tracker without members is nothing
    members are the ones who make the tracker it isn't about who own it
    what about the donations that members pay for their tracker doesn't this means they own the tracker as well
    what about the time you spend and your threads and your posts aren't these enough to make you a part of this site

many users donate and spend much time posting, they do this cause they want to...donations may be requested from staff to help help cover costs.... but its ultimatly the users decision to do so... same with posting, they do it of their own free will.. but, at the end of day.... no, the staff have final wave final word on all thing pertaining to their tracker sad to say.. so, having a sense that your owed somthing for this... is not reality... ..

thats all i'm saying.....
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast