Thread: Need iPlay Invite

desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Need iPlay Invite

can offer
    TS invite
    TR invite

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    freedom's Avatar Kizuna ^^ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i can invite u for free, but u must to promise that u'll never cheat or trade the account, also u'll be an active member and a good one by having a good ratio and stats.

if u'll do like that and if u think that i can trust u than pls pm me.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post
    i can invite u for free, but u must to promise that u'll never cheat or trade the account, also u'll be an active member and a good one by having a good ratio and stats.

Can u invite me free to iPlay!! I promise i will maintain a good ratio and will never cheat!! Thanks

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by freesky View Post

Can u invite me free to iPlay!! I promise i will maintain a good ratio and will never cheat!! Thanks
    Me 2 , But it isn't the way to do it. Not by hijacking this thread .

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-232686/page2

why are u doing this .why do you want another account on iplay.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...y-232686/page2

why are u doing this .why do you want another account on iplay.
    plz check out this
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-iplay-232936
    thank you

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    you always want one for your friend why can he ask one for himself or join here and trade remember bitme

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    you always want one for your friend why can he ask one for himself or join here and trade remember bitme
    , there are many people here @FST , who say my friend is offering invites, my friend needs......
    wats wrong if i request for a frnd, if u think i'm creating a double account, i prefer closing the thread!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    what if your friend cheats and get banned who takes responsibility why he cant ask for himself there are so many guys getting banned from bmtv oink bitme iplay etc here guys know you they gave invites to you not your friend and by the way in the first place itself you never say you are asking for your friend . sorry but i dont to offend you but ask friend to join and ask for himself.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    what if your friend cheats and get banned who takes responsibility why he cant ask for himself there are so many guys getting banned from bmtv oink bitme iplay etc here guys know you they gave invites to you not your friend and by the way in the first place itself you never say you are asking for your friend . sorry but i dont to offend you but ask friend to join and ask for himself.
    thank you