Thread: Looking For A Cd Burning Software

I'm looking for a CD burning program, other than Nero, that works on WinXP. I use Nero right now, but I really don't like the way it looks, plus I don't really need all the advanced stuff. All I need is to burn data, iso's and music. So if you are using a program that you like, please tell me.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    im using nero, its great, what wrong wi how it looks? looks like a standard program to me?
    nero is one of the best ones out there,
    so if it aint broke, dont fix it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    maybe ur not using nero express, which has a great interface

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    maybe ur not using nero express, which has a great interface

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BritishICE's Avatar Poster
    Other than Nero, Alcohol 120% is excellent.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by bilbo4987@8 July 2003 - 06:16
    I'm looking for a CD burning program, other than Nero, that works on WinXP. I use Nero right now, but I really don't like the way it looks, plus I don't really need all the advanced stuff. All I need is to burn data, iso's and music. So if you are using a program that you like, please tell me.
    Ive used a lot of cd burning programs in my time but one thing I noticed about nero is that Ive never gotten error messages on a burn. Using other software I always got a least one write error because of something, and that kind of stuff causes you waste a cd-r and have to throw it in the trash. To be honest Ive never really seen anything that can top nero. As for the way it looks your right they do need to change the theme on it.

Here is a link for a great easy to use iso recorder power toy that is lightweight and integrates itself into any build of xp. However its only for iso's. All you have to do once you install it is find the iso right click and select burn an image, its just that simple because it integrates in the xp shell.

http://www.devhood.com/tools/tool_details....spx?tool_id=143

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Go for Alcohol 120% the best.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by bilbo4987@8 July 2003 - 13:16
    I agree with you Nero is pants.

I use Alcohol 120% and Blindwrite,try either of them as i'm on XP too and both work great.