Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nb & Ftn

Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    NB is not meant to be a great pretime 0sec hotshit tracker, it's suppoed to have content for Norwegians, and nordic ppl, with only stuff containing something in norwegian included (like subs for movies, language packs for apps, etc)

You should rather get FTN if you want faster stuff =)

Cheers
    -Vidde

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    NB is not meant to be a great pretime 0sec hotshit tracker

Cheers
    -Vidde
    yep, ftn is a hotshit tracker

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slither57 View Post

i want these just like anybody elese for good speed and 0day.
    i like to have a good stuff
    nah,i bet the reason is trading

and where do u know that NB and ftn inv "musnt be traded"? thn why these appear on this forum, in that review, if these arent accesible for us even with something in return. it's a trade forum, right? with middleman, scammers section..with all the tools and btw..what's wrong with that? how i need an invte maybe someone else need another invite too...and dont tell me that i'll receive those for free, because i dont beilve that. i dont have all my life to spend it on this forum, i have a real life too ... my college will bstarting in 2 weeks and i dont have time to keep a virtual relationship stand up. that thing with "forbbiden" peace me off, i've said in another post what is my opinion about this ... infancy !
    I think that the chances are bigger to receive them if I give something in exchange, rather than for free!!! and what the f*** is your problem? you got a bug up your ass on me or what ? I don't think you are qualified to ask me to account for you... and after all, what else I could wish for? I am not a moron to crave after uk-t or I don't know what other crap just because they are rare... so, spare me!

NB is not meant to be a great pretime 0sec hotshit tracker, it's suppoed to have content for Norwegians, and nordic ppl, with only stuff containing something in norwegian included (like subs for movies, language packs for apps, etc)

Cheers
    -Vidde
    thnx....thn let there be FTN !! ... (yeah, right!)
    Last edited by slither57; 09-25-2007 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The fact of the matter is that there are multiple threads created requesting FT.N invites every day, you're just the next person in line.

And it's been said before, if you're looking for 0day content and decent speeds, there are tons of other trackers out there that offer the same thing.

I'm suspicious of your motives as rotem1984 mentioned, I think if you were after what you said you were, you'd have looked elsewhere.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by slither57 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rotem1984 View Post
    nah,i bet the reason is trading

and where do u know that NB and ftn inv "musnt be traded"? thn why these appear on this forum, in that review, if these arent accesible for us even with something in return. it's a trade forum, right? with middleman, scammers section..with all the tools and btw..what's wrong with that? how i need an invte maybe someone else need another invite too...and dont tell me that i'll receive those for free, because i dont beilve that. i dont have all my life to spend it on this forum, i have a real life too ... my college will bstarting in 2 weeks and i dont have time to keep a virtual relationship stand up. that thing with "forbbiden" peace me off, i've said in another post what is my opinion about this ... infancy !
    I think that the chances are bigger to receive them if I give something in exchange, rather than for free!!! and what the f*** is your problem? you got a bug up your ass on me or what ? I don't think you are qualified to ask me to account for you... and after all, what else I could wish for? I am not a moron to crave after uk-t or I don't know what other crap just because they are rare... so, spare me!

Cheers
    -Vidde
    thnx....thn let there be FTN !! ... (yeah, right!)
    im just showing you the reason y you shouldnt get it for free
    you think trading FTN is right,but its wrong!
    if some1 will invite you and you will try to trade it,u and your inviter will be banned

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    [/quote]
    im just showing you the reason y you shouldnt get it for free
    you think trading FTN is right,but its wrong!
    if some1 will invite you and you will try to trade it,u and your inviter will be banned[/quote]

i know that, but i think the system invtes are wrong too. even my best friend can be a cheater as well or a big trader. why should i answer fo him if i dont know that ? anyway... i just ask for a ftn invite, i didn killed anyone

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I like ftn because they don't count ratio there like fsc, they only ban for hit & run...it's nice being able to download what you WANT, not what has a lot of leechers.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    good luck in your quest if you get remember the rest of us
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    I like ftn because they don't count ratio there like fsc, they only ban for hit & run...it's nice being able to download what you WANT, not what has a lot of leechers.
    sounds really great. i didnt know that well...when i will get it i 'll retire and i'll make a lot of giveaways

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by chillincool View Post
    FSC has had free leech and 2X upload for more than a month ...but FTN is nice too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast