Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: Me<3You.

BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Hy I would like fsc
    Why? This is the last tracker what I haven't and I would like
    I'm interested only the traditionel english language tracker. And if I good know only 2 hungaryans have in fsc

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hm if F** wanna some one with a good knowlage good personality and maybe mature maybe that is me i can help with that i have a good knowlage abt PC mobile programing a very big knowlage especially abt mobile that i am expert btw i can help in other things too but i won`t beg for F** but i can hope that i can join in there only because that i heard from many ppl that community is good and that is a good tracker but especially for the good community thats all
    Last edited by PirateEagle; 09-26-2007 at 07:50 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    In psychology, personality describes the character of emotion, thought, and behavior patterns unique to a person. There are several theoretical perspectives on personality in psychology, which involve different ideas about the relationship between personality and other psychological constructs, as well as different theories about the way personality develops.

the complex of all the attributes--behavioral, temperamental, emotional and mental--that characterize a unique individual; "their different reactions reflected their very different personalities"; "it is his nature to help others"
    a person of considerable prominence; MY GOAL IS TO BE CALLED "HE IS A FSC PERSONALITY"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Amazing giveaway!
    Can I have NB please?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Agree @ Kyl3KK..it was boring when FST was down for those days...Im so hooked!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hello 你好
    salam
    Halo
    добър ден
    nǐ hăo
    bok
    goede morgen
    hyvää päivää
    bonjour
    jó napot kívánok
    ciao
    konnichi wa
    dobarden
    bom dia
    dzień dobry
    dobar dan
    dobré ráno
    สวัสดีคะ
    Merhaba
    chào
    salut
    namaste

well ill toss my hat in but please throw it back my heads cold id like a shot a F** if there is no one better than i, im not into trading i use all my sites im on now and am a donator to them and im always looking for a new site's and new things to dl if i get this ill get a new seedbox and dedicate it to it i think im honest but i dont ask anyone to trust me caus im not very trusting of others till i no them and expect them to do the same till they no me also well this my rant thx for the try J.A revolt is also a possibilitie if they'll have me but i would be happy with anything id win i like to try allways trying
    Last edited by weenden; 09-29-2007 at 04:20 PM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Could I please have F** Fight Club? I would like this because I love a good strong community and F** is one of the best from what I hear. I love movies and TV and would certainly be active.

Edit- I would rather have Revolt. As I said before I am mainly in it for the community and enjoy the forums the most on the site.
    Thanks for pulling some strings J.A.
    Thank you
    谢谢
    謝謝
    Merci
    Danke
    Grazie
    ありがとう
    당신을 감사하십시오
    Obrigado
    Спасибо
    Gracias
    شكرا

P.S.--> Me<3You, Too
    Last edited by LaPistola; 09-27-2007 at 12:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    J.A for being retired you are still active in helping others and just want to say thx
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Hey J.A, I didn't know this is what you had in mind.

If you want to tack revolt on the list, I'd be willing to sort out invites for good users. I think you know what we're looking for

We'd be willing to accept reformed invite traders, but they would have to be genuinely reformed. I banned 4 people in the past week for trying to trade invites for other sites on our IRC.
    Thank you, great to have you aboard <3.

I'll give this thread a few days, im sure FST has being having its issues.

If you still can't access the site and using proxy or your friends can't try this.

C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

Open with notepad
    add
    208.101.40.56 filesharingtalk.com
    and save

Good luck to all participants.

Also check the main page, added 2 more trackers thanks again
    Last edited by Me<3You; 09-26-2007 at 10:20 PM.
    eee

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    Oh...now that Revolt is on the list!

As the going gets tough, the tough get going The way to overcome adversity is to try harder

Roosevelt said: When you have a problem...(like wondering how to get into any of this sites) - THEN do what you can! where you are! and with what you have got!

I got ratios, my keyboard and mouse. Ratios are no biggie these days!

But keyboard and mouse...one can do wonders..give me a shot guys (...dont u dare think - "whom are you kiddin")

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast