Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Me<3You.

rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    Honor, Loyalty and Respect.....is the code i live by in the torrent world and in real life. A few of those trackers that enviouz is 'giving away' i know do not like account/invites to be traded. Why would i give an invite to someone who has not respect or loyalty to a tracker, high or low on your rankings?

Giving away those accounts affects him more than he knows. Say he gives his account to XXXXXX and he turns out to be a seller on a popular auction website. He then sells the account and staff of that respected tracker finds outs. There will be a strong push for a torrent scene wide ban. His IP and details are now one with that of the seller. He wonders why he has been disabled on most trackers.
    Now lets say XXXXXX is only a cheater....well reputation travels fast in the BT world (just ask cheaters/traders), so all of enviouz details are linked to a cheater.

Trust me, its better to just let the tracker prune you and open up a slot for another than to giveaway your account.

Im not trying to be a bastard but with all the recent security issues going around in the BT scene (password leaks, MD infiltration) i would rather give it to a deserving, loyal person.
    why would i think your a bastard for voicing your opinions? you are right though. i guess i never really thought about it that way. i always thought that giving them away was always a good thing but that isnt nessessarily always true. its like i said earlier though we all make choices and face the consequences its a fact of life. every choice has an equal or more severe consequence as you can see.some of us just tend to make more poor choices than the rest. and hopefully learn from them. i offer my congrats to whoever the 2 winners will be. you will be very lucky persons thats for sure.
    Last edited by enviouz; 09-27-2007 at 08:24 PM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #142
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I may be in the blind...but do people really sell accounts??? who would buy? Everybody is welcome to FST. Being a member here can get one access to few good accounts and there by can be a member of those communities.

Thought I should share this, someone sent it...cheer y'll upppppp

The Pet Monkey
    A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them, then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.
    The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?"
    The guy says, "No, what?"
    "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender.
    "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff."
    He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves.
    Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it.
    The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?"
    "Now what?" asks the patron.
    "Well, he stuck a cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.
    "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #143
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Honor, Loyalty and Respect.....is the code i live by in the torrent world and in real life. A few of those trackers that enviouz is 'giving away' i know do not like account/invites to be traded. Why would i give an invite to someone who has not respect or loyalty to a tracker, high or low on your rankings?

Giving away those accounts affects him more than he knows. Say he gives his account to XXXXXX and he turns out to be a seller on a popular auction website. He then sells the account and staff of that respected tracker finds outs. There will be a strong push for a torrent scene wide ban. His IP and details are now one with that of the seller. He wonders why he has been disabled on most trackers.
    Now lets say XXXXXX is only a cheater....well reputation travels fast in the BT world (just ask cheaters/traders), so all of enviouz details are linked to a cheater.

Trust me, its better to just let the tracker prune you and open up a slot for another than to giveaway your account.

Im not trying to be a bastard but with all the recent security issues going around in the BT scene (password leaks, MD infiltration) i would rather give it to a deserving, loyal person.
    well said
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #144
    I'm interested in F** and The Vault

I've been a member for 4 months going on 5 next month.
    Never traded or made an account offer.
    I have over 250 posts I'd like to think well over 100 are quality.

F** I want to be a member of this site for a few reasons first is the great pre times everyone could use a good site with those. In addition to that they're similar to a one stop shop where you can find alot of what your looking for in 1 location. Finally from talking to a few people I know on another site they give ways to not fail and be a contributing member of the site. If you fail it's your own doing. It's kind of like the theory of being given enough rope to hang yourself well they also give ways how to use it.

The Vault is pretty simple their a niche site that specializes in business that interests me enough said there.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #145
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    There are still a lot of great sites up for grabs....this might be the only legit way to get an invite to some of these....
    Proud Member of:

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #146
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i do think think this is a great thing here.... but i have want of only one.... and i put my request in for revolt... i dunno how likely i am to get it... but i'm hoping for the better ..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #147
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I wonder who got E****...
    I want it badly

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #148
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    There are still a lot of great sites up for grabs....this might be the only legit way to get an invite to some of these....
    Especially for people like me...for those who still have an appetite to relish and savor these sites...

So the results will be out on Sunday?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #149
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    i would be very grateful for the revolt, there is not much info about this forum, but from all i know i would definitely be happy to join this community

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #150
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by embolism View Post
    So the results will be out on Sunday?
    -I dont know....i think JA said something about Monday. I dont know about other staff but JA will be PMing me who a list of qualified users and then we will make a decision based from there....probably based on personality, quality posts, respect for trackers, etc.
    Proud Member of:

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast