Thread: Can i have my TL account back :)

snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yesterday my mail was hijacked by someone > It was the mail registered with my FST account and some torrent site and among them was TL.
    The guy stold my TL account and FST account and after that he posted the details of the account in the bittorrent section so everyone can see.
    With the help of Reality and Chewie i got my account back but TL is lost
    So im kindly asking .... can i have my account back pls
    I doesnt have a big buffer only 40 GB but its registered with my name and it was my first account after i joined FST
    So pls whoever tooke it pls give it back.I have invites to the acccount and ill give you an invite

Regards,

Snap3r

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Use irc and talk to Neo (kingrob) or pm him...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Use irc and talk to Neo (kingrob) or pm him...
    hey mate thanks for the info i didnt know there is someone from TL staff here and i dont know how to use irc so thanks
    But first i want to ask gently for my account after that ill talk to kingrob

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This is an issue between you and the TL staff. Please either PM one of them or use their IRC.

yo