Thread: Enter The Matrix

Poster
    I just d/l etm cds 1-4 from Suprnova. In each disk there are lots of files, most files are the same. Most r dev-etm1 (on CD1) WinRAR Archive. I double click and i go into WinRAR. inside I find a BIN Image approx. 700MB and a CUE File for Image approx. 74MB wot do i do. Do i extract it or wot???

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Extract it,then burn as an image.Navigate to the .cue first,or you can mount the image using Daemon Tools.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    thx, im sure to most this is extremely helpful but could u be a bit more specific, i.e wot program, wot to select first.
    Sorry 2 b a hassle

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by browser@8 July 2003 - 20:06
    thx, im sure to most this is extremely helpful but could u be a bit more specific, i.e wot program, wot to select first.
    Sorry 2 b a hassle
    Open and extract the lowest numbered file in disc 1 ie dev-etm 001 using Winrar.This will give you a .cue and a .bin.

Then start Nero,close the wizard and hit file>burn as an image,then navigate to your .cue,this tell Nero what parameters to burn your .bin as.Hit burn.

Hope it works for you.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    thx, can i burn it to DVD+R so that it will fit on one disk instead of 4 CD's. Will i still be able to play it?

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by browser@8 July 2003 - 19:43
    thx, can i burn it to DVD+R so that it will fit on one disk instead of 4 CD's. Will i still be able to play it?
    No because a normal cd player won't read it, only a dvd rom will read it and then you won't be able to play it because the dvd rom will try it play it as a media file. But I ain't 100% sure about that maybe you can I haven't tryed it.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    I burnt it like N£MO said and when i try to play the CD it says: 'Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows'

When i burnt it i got Burn successful with no error messages

8. Games   -   #8
    your CD should be able to read it. it may be your burner or how your burning it. what do you do to brn your CD?

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    I did exactly wot N£MO told me too ( see a few posts up). Y can't i play it?

10. Games   -   #10
    One of the files might be corrupted then. Were you able to install it properly?