Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Leave Lamsey Alone!

Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)+8 July 2003 - 21:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE ((>Zero Cool<) @ 8 July 2003 - 21:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@8 July 2003 - 21:54
    Orlando Bloom? WTF??

Jonno B)

There you go Jonno do your stuff [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ll have a go 2morrow cos I&#39;m far too p*ssed to have a steady hand 2nite

I promiss Weemouse

@Bender:- I agree dude, he&#39;s doing what he&#39;s been asked to do..........that should be good enough for anyone

Jonno B)
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #32
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US+8 July 2003 - 22:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CELEBS_ARE_US @ 8 July 2003 - 22:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@8 July 2003 - 21:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US
    @8 July 2003 - 21:54
    Orlando Bloom? WTF??

Jonno B)

There you go Jonno do your stuff
    I&#39;ll have a go 2morrow cos I&#39;m far too p*ssed to have a steady hand 2nite

I promiss Weemouse

@Bender:- I agree dude, he&#39;s doing what he&#39;s been asked to do..........that should be good enough for anyone

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Woooo&#33;

You know that if you don&#39;t do i, I will cry, yeah?

See you later my spinning friend&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@8 July 2003 - 21:04

Woooo&#33;

You know that if you don&#39;t do i, I will cry, yeah?

See you later my spinning friend&#33;

I would never make a young lady cry, so come this time 2morrow, you&#39;ll be a star

Jonno B)

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    damn it,
    did i miss legolas?

/me gets out my blue monster shooting gun.
    you better stay asleep boy&#33;
    this wont hurt as much&#33;

<span style='color:red'>"POW&#33;"

well hellllloooooo again.
    im back again.

bloody putor&#33; </span>
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Bender+8 July 2003 - 22:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 8 July 2003 - 22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CELEBS_ARE_US@8 July 2003 - 22:26
    I thought I&#39;d post this as since Lamsey became a mod, he has had a lot of grief

I&#39;m not having a go at anyone.......far from it, you know me, but the guy has had enough tuants and p*ss taking to last him a lifetime

So this is the official "Leave Lamsey Alone" thread, started by me as a peace loving bloke B)

I say "The fun is over and we should let the guy get on with modding"

Jonno B)
    Becoming a Mod is never easy; you kind of leave your friends away to moderate them.
    Keep in mind that he&#39;s doing this for the board: otherwise he wouldn&#39;t be doing it.

The Mods and Admins chose him for particular reasons; and those reasons still stand, and he still does a terriffic job. [/b][/quote]
    Who you take the piss out of the mods with one day, you may have to stab in the back the next. Sorry, but no surprise there - I thought it was the way it was before.

I agree about Lamsey doing a brilliant job - If I can say so without mods bringing out the knifes, I think Lamsey and a handful of others are doing the best parts of moderating I&#39;ve ever seen (I won&#39;t give the full list of those because not all the mods aren&#39;t on it, and I kinda like my balls attached to my body thanks )

Just out of curiosity, what were the reasons for his appointment? I&#39;m not trying to cause a load of mod-wannabes from the information, it&#39;s just that I can think of about 20 reasons for the rise to power but I&#39;m interested in which ones gave him the post (Keep it to yourself though, if it might send a load of mod-wannabe clones - I&#39;d rather stay ignorant than having a load of noobs going like crazy trying to impress you guys )

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by Illuminati@8 July 2003 - 21:14

Who you take the piss out of the mods with one day, you may have to stab in the back the next. Sorry, but no surprise there - I thought it was the way it was before.

I agree about Lamsey doing a brilliant job - If I can say so without mods bringing out the knifes, I think Lamsey and a handful of others are doing the best parts of moderating I&#39;ve ever seen (I won&#39;t give the full list of those because not all the mods aren&#39;t on it, and I kinda like my balls attached to my body thanks )

Just out of curiosity, what were the reasons for his appointment? I&#39;m not trying to cause a load of mod-wannabes from the information, it&#39;s just that I can think of about 20 reasons for the rise to power but I&#39;m interested in which ones gave him the post (Keep it to yourself though, if it might send a load of mod-wannabe clones - I&#39;d rather stay ignorant than having a load of noobs going like crazy trying to impress you guys )
    Ok, I could&#39;nt be assed to read all that but I got the jist
    Bassically, I think we should all lay off Lamsey, he&#39;s had his inish.....inshh,,....iinisshhiat..............oh I can&#39;t spell, you know what I mean, so lets let him get on with it and just carry on as we would as normal as we can...........like that makes sence

Poxy aclhol

@Lilmiss:- Lilmisssssssssssss

Jonno B)

7. Lounge   -   #37
    You mean you can&#39;t drink and type? Not being able to drink & drive is one thing, but not being able to drink and type? Methinks you can&#39;t handle your drink.

&#39;cuse me a sec - Got a thirst

<Illuminati downs a bottle of whisky>

Uh...what was I talking about?

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Originally posted by Illuminati@8 July 2003 - 21:29
    You mean you can&#39;t drink and type? Not being able to drink & drive is one thing, but not being able to drink and type? Methinks you can&#39;t handle your drink.

&#39;cuse me a sec - Got a thirst

<Illuminati downs a bottle of whisky>

Uh...what was I talking about?
    Hey&#33; come on dude, I&#39;ve got 5 empty cans of 1664 next to me, an empty bottle of cockburns port and I&#39;m half way down a bottle of ba...bac.......hang on...........................baccardi So I think I&#39;m allowed not to be able to do much at all

Jonno B)

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@8 July 2003 - 22:36
    5 empty cans of 1664 next to me, an empty bottle of cockburns port and I&#39;m half way down a bottle of ba...bac.......hang on...........................baccardi
    That all?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    u have 2 admit the Bin Lamsey was funny

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast