Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***bittorent Sucks***

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    hi

iam d/ling t3 from bittorent site and from 5 days and its stucked on 49% very low speed onley few times i get 1kbps
    1st 2 days speed was good and d/l was on 45% but after that from 3 days ago iam stucked on 49%

on kazaa eather iam not getting it at any speed, even if its on 1 kbps it will be good but....

any tmd files

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED
    torrent doesnt suck dont knock the prgram yes sometiems it can have its faults but what doesnt?? just wait another few weeks and it will spread more remember bittorent works different to kazaa as u d/l and u/l incomplete bit of the file

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    so wat is used of it, simply using kazaa is better. untill i wait for spreading the file it all over and i can see it in cinama eather

it sucks

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED
    u sinner

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by bawa@Klite_user@9 July 2003 - 13:03
    hi

iam d/ling t3 from bittorent site and from 5 days and its stucked on 49% very low speed onley few times i get 1kbps
    1st 2 days speed was good and d/l was on 45% but after that from 3 days ago iam stucked on 49%

on kazaa eather iam not getting it at any speed, even if its on 1 kbps it will be good but....

any tmd files
    If it sucks that much,don't use it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DELETED!!
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hey Bawa u said in the Movieworld thread about how u had seen T3 before EVERYBODY else, even schwarzi himself LOL..and now u complaining about Bittorent and your T3 download..There's jus' no pleasing somepeople hey????
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    hi

T3 ain't out yet.

BiTorrent rocks, you just trying to download something that doesn't exist yet or
    has too many leaches and no seeders.
    Odly enough I have yet to come across a misnamed torrent?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Bittorrent doesn't suk its just that there are no seeds maybe and I don't know why u want to waste download time on a cam especially if you already seen it.
    Holla at ya boy

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    BiTTorent Sucks It's Like 10x Slower Than KaZaa And You Can Get Most Of The BiTTorent Stuff From KaZaa Annyway 10x Faster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast