Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you guys say that i am trustworthy?

I'd like to think almost everyone can be given a 2nd chance. Just have to work on rebuilding trust with people.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Once someone gets themselves into a fuzz with their reputation it's awfully hard to climb up out of the hole you're in.

Bad luck or being guilty... whatever the case is it has taken its toll on your torrent sites... which in return has/will jeopardize other peoples accounts. All part of the risk I guess.

Then again, I don't trust anyone! So don't take it personally.

You just appear to be a very irritable person with an even shorter fuse.
    Last edited by Defy; 09-28-2007 at 12:53 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Seriously he's a good guy, that whole thing about him selling invites was a huge mess up on BMTV's part AFAIK, especially if what scribble said is true, however if he did indeed sell invites, or anything else that would make him this untrustworthy (with proof), ignore this entire post.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well so far, there hasn't even been a shred of evidence to prove otherwise, so his original post reigns true.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Exactly, he's innocent until proven guilty and right now no one side says anything

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Who is trying to prove that he is the honest thief among a huge pack of cyber pirates? Take it easy!! take a break!! in the whole big picture of LIFE....this is a big NOTHING!! no single person here can point a finger at another person...ah! I mean..we are downloading 'what' now?
    if indeed somebody has done something really mean...akin...to hurting a person by thought, action or words..hey thats punishable...but as long as that hasnt happened..please ease up and have a beer

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Maybe you need to learn how to stay lower profile until you've proven yourself

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Maybe you need to learn how to stay lower profile until you've proven yourself
    don't worry I'm sure he'll do that with his next nick.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i thought scribble was a girl .. lol
    acted like one

do you remember how many times you have told "fuck you & fuck off " to other members here ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Everybody deserve a second chance..... but it is very hard to gain again the trust of many members here... Gudluck....
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast