Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tsm For Maya 5 Serial/crack

Hi,

I need a serial/crack for TSM for Maya 5. TSM is a plugin for animating characters in Maya, its available at http://www.anzovin.com/setupmachine/setupm...achinemaya.html - but the problem is that the trial version won't let me save or export, so its practically unusable.

Please tell me a serial or help me find a crack for this plugin, I am getting desperate, i will do practically anything - i have LOTS to trade...

Thanks

Scott

EDIT: I am really desperate for this plugin, could an experienced cracker please look at it, it is a single mll (renamed DLL) file which maya 5 loads, and needs a serial number. I cannot afford this program right now, since it costs $150, but I am willing to pay what I can afford (about $60). Plz help, I have lots to trade and will do almost anything...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance
    Scott

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Hi are you trying to get maya unlimited 5.0 to work, or another maya?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I have maya 5 (complete, not unlimited - I actually paid for this ), its working fine, I need a serial/crack for a maya plugin called TSM, which I need to use for my uni project. After paying for a lot of software I ran out of money and need it to do my Uni project, but I can't afford some of them... plz help

Scott

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    When searching for serial numbers after u enter your search Words in GOOGLE box type 94FBR after it.Example(Nero 94FBR).94FBR is a common number used in m$ office serials which will give u unlimited search results and every page will be a serial list 99% of the time.Try it .

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Sorry, but google has no crack/serial sites in its indexes that mention TSM ... I have been looking for it for about 1 month now, I check everytime google updates its indexes and pageranks...

I am willing to pay for someone (using paypal) to crack it for me, I can only afford about $60 right now, and the software costs $150. This is way less than some of the other stuff out there, like maya itself, so it must have weaker protection.

Scott

PS: Is there somewhere else I can post this where people might know or be able to help me?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    What's the exact plugin name? Is there an "about" box ? altavista is usually pretty good but if it goes by another name ....

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    The plugin is called "The setup machine for maya 5.0". I don't think many people use it so astalavista doesn't have anything. The URL is in my original post.

Scott

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Emule >>

ed2k://|file|The.Setup.Machine.v1.1.for.Lightwave.rar|24056673|B9A5DAE8E10547A08FEE4EFE13C5121A|/ (5 sources)

ed2k://|file|The_Setup_Machine_v1.1.2_For_LightWave-PARADOX.by.efish.rar|1244255|80A9238744FC9CD76BAF811F14B9C73B|/ (5 sources)

ed2k://|file|the.setup.machine..for.maya.4.5.cracked.-.rubberman.rar|2322261|53170071EF28602756F0ECAE49F65F69|/

ed2k://|file|THE.SETUP.MACHINE.V1.03.FOR.MAYA.V4.5-JUSTiC.zip|2220031|BE42120AEFF3F5DE2CDBC7F704E997ED|/

The last two only have 1 source each so it might take a while .

A better bet, if the top two aren't similar, would be to approach some one who uses IRC to pull off a trade .

Post a topic called "IRC help" and you'll likely get a fast response

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Thank you very much for those links and the information, I am about to download emule and, if that fails, then mirc.

If theres anything I can do for you, let me know

Scott

PS: Long live the filesharing community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast