Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giveaway Questions?

kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I know account trading is bad and all trackers are against it... How about Account Giveaways?

"Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    its like account trading where you get scammed and gets nothing in return

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Account giveaways are also bad, if you no longer want to use your account just ask one of the admins to delete or disable the account for you.

Invites are the only way to go with giveaways.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    the same its also forbiden
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    kapatid I have to say that again.. because most tracker have their rules in the FAQ saying that you must not let anyone use your account, and if you don't want the account ask for deletion..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283 View Post
    kapatid I have to say that again.. because most tracker have their rules in the FAQ saying that you must not let anyone use your account, and if you don't want the account ask for deletion..

the game is right. its also likely you will get rediculed and get all kinds of flack for making giveaways. believe ive had it happen to myself.
    Last edited by enviouz; 09-28-2007 at 09:46 AM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I figure it's more like invite giving then anything else except it's already set up. I also figure there's no way to tell if it's been given or if it's been traded.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    A nice idea in theory, kirktrix. The principle is the same however: giving away one's account (whether be it for free or for something in exchange) doesn't change that an account is being transferred to an unknown quantity. Like it has already been said, the change of ownership of accounts is forbidden on all trackers but you'll find a number of sites that either can't or won't enforce that rule while other trackers (who truly value their users) can't wait for their scripts to find someone

It's better for you, your accounts and your reputation if you don't even start with that.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Now i understand... I first thought that i am helping others by giving away my unused accounts...but now i realized that is a wrong way to help others....

No more account giveaways...Thank you for all your opinions...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    eden297's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    accounts trading is not bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast