Thread: Half The Movie

OK, Im pretty P.O. right now. I tried to d/l the extended ed. of LOTR (fellowship) It comes in two parts each round about 700 kb, which is normal as it is a verified file.

My problem is that I only downlaoded the second half, the first I cannot find. When I click teh sig2dat button on FastTrack movies on the KL Start Page it just starts downloading the second half again, so if anyone can help me rectify this problem or can give me a hash for the first part I will be content

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    yo i thought there was 3 parts? cuz that what i gots... 3 parts about 700mb each

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    uhhhhh maybe you should quit wasting your time biTc#ing and spend more time searching....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Do your own search for 1st part. When you see the file size that matches the first part start dl. Wait until get some good sources though.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Yeh but the thing is, I dont wantr to have to do that for every movie that comes in more than part. Its just that the icon on Fast Track movies only downloads the second part.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mully@8 July 2003 - 23:08
    Yeh but the thing is, I dont wantr to have to do that for every movie that comes in more than part. Its just that the icon on Fast Track movies only downloads the second part.
    on fast track movies it tells you how many KB each part is so sence u got the second part see how long it the first part then do a search on kazaa and see what file equals to KB of the first part
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    they probably only posted the first quicklink twice. I&#39;ve done it a couple times. Simple Mistake.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.