Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how long for vectoral to set up server

Hey everyone currently im on leaseweb but i wanna have two seedboxes so i can roughly uppload 6tb a month i wanna get vectoral since there eu with faster speeds. My question is how long does it take for them to set up there server. I had my up and running in about 16 hours from leaseweb. thanks chesa

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    24 hrs

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    It should be in their FAQ

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ok chesa this may be a bit off-topic, but i just have to ask: where'd you get your name from?

*edit* was i wolf's rain? if so, that's awesome.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    seriously everyyone says that ive never even seen that movie ima have to watch it i got my name cuz this is my tag when i write graff i like the letters nothing more

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    if it was a pre-order, its going to take a week

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    edit

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by chesa View Post
    seriously everyyone says that ive never even seen that movie ima have to watch it i got my name cuz this is my tag when i write graff i like the letters nothing more
    lol well the real name in the show is 'cheza', so i guess you didn't.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vectoral's FAQ
    All of our servers that are in stock are provisioned, installed and setup in 24-72 hours (estimated) from the time that we confirm payment. The majority of our servers are deployed within this time frame, although depending on the configuration of the server and the current work load, the deployment may take a little longer.
    If you have pre-ordered the server in question, this means we will have to order the hardware in question from our supplier and build it for you, this process can take up to 14 days and on delivery, your billing period will be adjusted accordingly.
    There you have it.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    listen kids...if the server was a pre-order, you WILL be waiting anywhere from a week to 3 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast