Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nb

Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Requesting a NB invite if some friend or vidde can give me will be great

nb have a great content and i can be a good member for nb.

http://feedthe.net/userdetails.php?id=545457600
    http://www.scenetorrents.org/userdetails.php?id=32005

if need more its ok.

cheers.

if its necessary something just say thanks

Help, respect and good sharing its what i offer to NB comunity
    Last edited by vizouk; 09-28-2007 at 11:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    scotex's Avatar converted... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    just a generous and great guy..hope u get it buddy..need it too

good luck for us

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Wow, I'm impressed.

First of all, you didn't use the regular phrases like "my only dream"
    Secondly, you didn't shout about the great community you want to be apart of, like 90% of the non-norwegians who won't use the community anyway, is :p
    Thrid, you actually signed up to this page with your regular username, and providing proofs from to high-level trackers with userdetails..

Not bad -at all- ... If you wanna have a chit-chat, just PM me, aight?
    -Vidde

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed.

Secondly, you didn't shout about the great community you want to be apart of, like 90% of the non-norwegians who won't use the community anyway, is :p
    Thrid, you actually signed up to this page with your regular username, and providing proofs from to high-level trackers with userdetails..

-Vidde
    i just received a CZone invite for free from if not one of the best members ever here at FST, (guess who it is ).
    My day would be completed if i get an NB invite also !! If u want, i can show my ratio proofs, but not speed test as i have considerably a slow connection!
    Thank you

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidde View Post
    Wow, I'm impressed.

-Vidde
    i just received a CZone invite for free from if not one of the best members ever here at FST, (guess who it is ).
    My day would be completed if i get an NB invite also !! If u want, i can show my ratio proofs, but not speed test as i have considerably a slow connection!
    Thank you
    It is not so bad to be a collector but it is not nice to make accounts and never use them.....

Why are you collecting?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Thank you
    It is not so bad to be a collector but it is not nice to make accounts and never use them.....

Why are you collecting?
    can u tell me any account that i did not use till now, ofcourse, i download wat i like and not any other stuff to maintain a good ratio!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Why are you collecting?
    can u tell me any account that i did not use till now, ofcourse, i download wat i like and not any other stuff to maintain a good ratio!
    -I bet that you did not use any of them and your inviters can confirm that...

-You try everyday to pretend non-trader but you tried making some deals via PM...

-I am your inviter in DB and you did not use the account at all!

-You keep begging me via PM for invites for at least 10 different trackers!

-You have been banned from OiNK and BitMeTV...

-If you have slow upload ,how you will you use ALL these account?
    Last edited by spark; 09-29-2007 at 06:56 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i used FTN for a while...and believe me i couldnt download anything...Because 90% of things were common wid ScT...

I feel we should only keep the trackers that we use...Theres no point in just collecting accs
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    If so, could you give me one of your "useless" accounts? XD

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    all of fst are traders so who ever says they dont trade they are lying with out trading you cant get any sites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast