Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have oink, need ebookvortex and blackcats

Hey, I have an oink account for trade..it isn't buffered, because it's really hard to upload content on their site, I think my ratio is *edit no supposed to put ratio here*

So I really don't have any other choices but to trade my oink away, if you have content to upload on their site, and feel that you can bring life back into the account, by all means, trade away, or gimme your offers lol.

P.S I need ebookvortex the most, so if you don't have blackcats, you can offer me something else

here are my speedtest results

The download speed translates into 320 kbs and upload 90 kbs

Thanks

http://www.speedtest.net/result/188453561.png

Last edited by playerdotca; 09-29-2007 at 01:40 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SCR's Avatar H2SO4 BT Rep: +4
    edit your post and remove the ratio`s posting ratio`s is like telling oink staff who you are .. more easy to figure it out for them
    Last edited by SCR; 09-29-2007 at 02:46 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Thanks for that..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Anti-Trader Inc. BT Rep: +5
    Whats ebookvortex - is it like bitme?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Deals off, Well the account got banned...assholes, I got sick of their staff anyways, they are a shitstain on the torrent community.

Is this really how they treat donators to their site?? This is just disgusting. I will take my support somewhere else.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by playerdotca View Post
    Deals off, Well the account got banned...assholes, I got sick of their staff anyways, they are a shitstain on the torrent community.

Is this really how they treat donators to their site?? This is just disgusting. I will take my support somewhere else.
    haha amazing.....

sorry for your account seems like you didnt need it anyways

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I will give you a blackcats acc for free , i learn that nobody needs to trade here.

enjoy it , and dont trade

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    yeah thanks tio, your kindness is appreciated

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by playerdotca View Post

lol I love how people always start trash-talking a community the second they are banned from it. If you can't figure out how to maintain a decent ratio on a site like Oink (not that difficult), maybe you should stick to Demonoid.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I know it's not that hard, just never put the time into it to actually get a decent ratio. It's the other stuff that applies to it like on the forum, where u try to input your idea as kindly as possible, and they slam it right back into your face. Just generally I never liked their site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast