Thread: Concerned

After reading a previous thread I decided to try putting in www.kazaalite.com to see what files I was shown as sharing, and something listed concerns me. Along with files I knew were being shared were a large number of images which I was unaware of and are not in my shared folder, can someone please suggest where they have come from and how I can get rid of them as I can't immagine what they might be.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    try typing the exact path of the filename into interner explorer

for example:

C:\My Shared Folder\Picture.jpg

press enter and see if anything comes up

also virus scan your computer just to check for viruses
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I have installed McAffee and scanned, no virus found. If I am sharing these images why are they not listed in my Kazaa Lite or My Shared Folder? Sorry 3rd gen noob for not mentioning your name

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Man U Supporter@16 July 2003 - 20:07
    I have installed McAffee and scanned, no virus found. If I am sharing these images why are they not listed in my Kazaa Lite or My Shared Folder? Sorry 3rd gen noob for not mentioning your name
    for not mentioning my name?

did you try typing the file path into internet explorer?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    3rd gen noob Thanks for your help,have managed to solve problem. Images are music album pictures which do not show in shared folder or My Kazaa Lite. Thanks again :beerchug: