Thread: Rapidshare.com + .de + Megaupload provider?

Hi guys. First post here.
    I've opened a rapidshare.com account a month or so ago and service has been great so far.
    The thing is, I happen to run often into stuff that is uploaded to Megaupload or Rapidshare.de (and less often some other providers).
    So I was wondering if any of you have knowledge of any provider (reseller) that offers access to all three services, with a similar cost of what you would pay in any of those.
    (Obviously you would have some limitations like amount of combined download from all services).
    Thanks in advance.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    snizer
    hello guys

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    No you have to buy each accounts seperately..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    no actually there is a service like this it's there
    >>> File Downloader <<<

FileDownloader is a small and simple application which allows you to download any file from famous file hosting
    (filesharing) websites in fast and easy way. Right now we support:

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    [quote=snoopdo2g;2299555]no actually there is a service like this it's there
    >>> File Downloader <<<

Thanks for the info.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Its still not working for me FIles are corrupt
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    hmm these progs seem to have that problem.... all the time for me too especially with some other one