Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Good experience with OiNK Staff

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Maybe but personally I can live with that..
    Last edited by spark; 10-12-2007 at 12:48 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Collateral damage occurs when it comes to any site. Look at BMTV they'll knock out whole trees to try to rid the site of 1 cheater, account trader or whatever else.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You can not compare BMTV with OiNK, OiNK has a very fair, clear and accurate rules..
    They only common thing is that the staff of both trackers do not listen to anyone at all..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    It was more about the point of collateral damage occurs on any site and that BMTV takes it too an extreme then trying to compare oink and them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Been on OINK for ages without a single hiccup. Invited some real tossers without getting my wrist slapped. I use uTorrent without having suffered a 'cheat' ban. Seems to be more 'fors' than 'againsts' in this thread. If you're kicked for cheating by scripts then why isn't everybody? Same scripts, same clients ??? Where there's smoke..........

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePatch View Post
    Been on OINK for ages without a single hiccup. Invited some real tossers without getting my wrist slapped. I use uTorrent without having suffered a 'cheat' ban. Seems to be more 'fors' than 'againsts' in this thread. If you're kicked for cheating by scripts then why isn't everybody? Same scripts, same clients ??? Where there's smoke..........
    Their script isn't flawless, I'd say.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Beenieman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I invited a known trader by accident in a giveaway and he even used a email address that they had already banned, Anyway I received a warning and lost the invite in question but not all my invites so I was pleased with how they dealt with me.
    Rent this space

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    lol i think we should have a pole who likes oink staff for my opinion i only use to like 1 of the mod there who was ibn-e-batuta rest of them are gays!! i was not banned but i always use to get warning for a no fucking reason is asking something to staff about which is not there in faqs are rule gets you disabled or warning fuck it i am not going back to that shit bag only traders like oink so they can upload alot on it and get into big tracker cough cough m i right or wrong people and i think many of good members of high level tracker like me dont want to get into oink again because of there staff and there shitty script who catches innocent users and leave the cheaters by the way emale i know a guy he cheats on your oink !! and he will never get caught and i will not tell his name!! and he use to cheat he do cheat and he will!! and soon he will undergroundly tell the way of it so your shitty scripts and gets fucked up!!
    i simply hate oink i wish oink server get crashed and they cant get up!! and its for you e-male dont think i am a flammer or anything thats just the revenge i am taking for my experience in oink even skizo faced problems !!

and yeah i even traded a oink account on oink just to get out of it well i dont trade but i love oink to much so i traded it haha by the way username of lmjkuunh with a cat pic lol you can disable it hahaa because its not anymore of mine and i gave it to a cheater lol
    Last edited by nikmash232; 10-01-2007 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    hate it or not. i love music and they have it

there's no alternative!

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    i think alot of music out there its your bad luck if your not in right trackers like e**** or pedro or any other good site

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast