Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: OMG OMG OMG.. I think my OINK account hacked

Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Niv-S View Post
    ?? how i could join without invite? amm.. u know what i gave for this invite? don`t even ask
    Was it a blowjob?
    preceding...
    ohh.. very funny guys. i am happy that all yours ppl happy with their power user OINK

and pro267.. u need to get a life quick
    Niv-S, pro267 was just kidding. Be sensible; it was nothing to get defensive over. I was actually thinking the same thing. It's just the way you said it, lol.

All this bashing could have been prevented if Niv-S just took the joke at face value.

Niv-S, if you want a new OiNK invite, go to the Invites section and ask

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Further, a lier also...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    Niv-S, if you want a new OiNK invite, go to the Invites section and ask
    something tells me he may find it a bit difficult to get one. I sure as hell won't be inviting him. IMO inviting this bloke is a sure fire way to have your invites pulled or your account disabled.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    OiNK DELETES the OiNK for inactivity but they DISABLED yours because you are a cheater/accounts trader.....
    and as the username nivs does not exists at oink, hes a cheater/accounts trader?

or am i not getting something
    Last edited by sperm; 09-30-2007 at 09:08 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    post here the inviter name and the pic of the invite email you had so people can trust u that u was on oink may change there mind and give you a invite back there.. hope this help's

you people need think be4 you say things there more ways 2 find out if he was there on oink

well if he gives the inviter name we can pm him and ask and maybe one of us invite him back
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 09-30-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    ♥PsychedeliCLover♥ BT Rep: +3
    man.. i am a member there since 2005\6 if i remember. i delete my invite along time ago.
    but it`s not important, i don`t want site that disabled my acc without no reason. i try to find another music tracker

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    trackerspy BT Rep: +2
    If they disabled, deleted... your acc, there is a reason... they have their own rules and if you sign up to another music tracker you would have the same problem with inactivity.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    If you read the Oink FAQ's it tells you what to do inorder to keep the account active. If you can't surf a page for 6 wks or more then you need to either have someone do it for you, be a PU or donate about $10.

Most trackers give you about 42 days of inactivity before your account becomes in a position where it may be deleted.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    sounds like a pissed off 12 year old. you'd get a much better response if you at least try to act like an adult. i have oink invites and i would NEVER even think twice about giving 1 to someone who sounds like you did during this thread.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    OINK staff explain me that my acc DISABLED because i was not active 6 weeks.. ok, but why they don`t ask me for the reason?
    Because when you joined/agreed to the TOS you understood they didn't have to nor would...?

Oh, wait, that would assume you were telling the truth and were deleted. Please disregard, moving on...

ok, i can`t ask for invite here because in the ruls say that,
    but if u are interested i can give u ratio pruff
    "Hey, I'm not asking, but.. like, I'm asking."

Fabulous.
    Last edited by kaoblanco; 10-01-2007 at 03:47 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast