Thread: looking for bitmetv invite

Poster BT Rep: +2
    i can give a revolutiontt account with 600gb buffer

pm me
    Last edited by summ; 10-01-2007 at 12:39 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b
    currently bitmetv removed ALL invites for power-users and vip, which means only staff & elite have invites now. There are less than 20 staff, and only 391 total elite members. your chances of getting an invite from staff are zero since they will ban you if you even ask for an invite on a public forum like this, and the chances that one of those 391 elite members are going to give or trade an invite here on FST are pretty slim as well. If you do get a PM offering to trade, the most likely scenario is that it is a staffer trying to get your info

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    ^^ thatz not true..They have limited the invitations to 3 only...They have not taken away anyonez invitation completely..Now PU,VIP,Elite all have max 3 invitations for one month...!!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    yes invites are restricted to 3. Will be hard to get a invite even with that buffered account but good luck.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

As of NOW we have made several changes to site invites.

The invite max is now set to 3. All power users and vips have had their invites removed and Elites have been allowed to keep 3.

Invites are automatically handed out in 30 day increments depending on the ratio of the user.

The minimum class to receive invites is still power user.

Invites are a precious commodity and due to abuse we have taken these drastic measures.

Update:

The amount of invites a person gets depends on their ratio but will never exceed the total alloted.

ratio is .90 - .999 = 1 invite
    ratio is 1.0 - 1.049 = 2 invites
    ratio is 1.05 and up = 3 invites

If a member with a ratio of 1.05 or higher has 3 invites already when the next 30 day rolling period comes around they would get 0 invites added even though they qualified for 3 more.

If they had used 1 then the system would grant them 1 more invite instead of 3 and so on.

A member also has to have downloaded a certain amount to obtain each level.

1-7GB for 1 invite
    7-10GB for 2 invites
    10GB+ for 3 invites

//BitMeTV.org Staff

when I get invites, I will give them away here <3

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    djkamikaze is righte...Invites are only with Staff and Elite Members..

No PU's and VIP's..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    It only means they have temporarily removed the invites . I presume they will start handing out the invites from today according to the new rules.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    that post was from like 3 days ago so i assume that PU and vip's will still get invites once a month if they need them and meet the requirements, i think only vip's/elite and mods should get invites though, too easy to be a PU.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    i think only vip's/elite and mods should get invites though, too easy to be a PU.
    Not if you dont have a seed box. I,m still trying to get to power user status.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i dont have a seedbox, my UL speed isnt anything special either. right now im working my way up too so im not a PU or VIP, i just think thats the way it should be.