Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any BLACK AFRICAN torrent site ???

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    only 1.5% of the 900 million people in africa have internet access. it's 20 times more expensive than internet in the usa for example and africa is the poorest continent.
    so the chances that there are filesharer isn't very high.
    maybe there are exil africans who share, but i'm not sure.
    africans are victim of acculturation (you can call it a cultural genocide) since the time of the colonies and their own litteratura/films are mainly released/available in occidental countries so your statement is wrong.

to answer the question, the biggest african films collection i've seen so far is on Karagarga (MoM: African cinema - mars 2006). tehre are also 'african music' such as the prophet collection (traditionnal music from several countries/ethnies of west africa).

if you need some suggestions about interesting films/documentaries or even litteratura from Africa, don't hesitate to pm me.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 07-21-2009 at 01:08 PM.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    only 1.5% of the 900 million people in africa have internet access. it's 20 times more expensive than internet in the usa for example and africa is the poorest continent.
    so the chances that there are filesharer isn't very high.
    maybe there are exil africans who share, but i'm not sure.
    africans are victim of acculturation (you can call it a cultural genocide) since the time of the colonies and their own litteratura/films are mainly released/available in occidental countries so your statement is wrong.
    What does this have to do with my statment about internet penetration? The figures might be a little higher today, but broadband penetration (which you need for fileharing) is still around 1-2%. Since most of these subscribers are concentrated in the four northern African countries, Sub-Saharan Africa (Black Africa) has an even lower broadband penetration of 0.12 per 100 inhabitants. But yeah my statment is totally wrong. I'm sure that the folks down there have nothing better to do than make Black African torrent sites for filesharing

You mentioned yourself that African culture is shared mainly outside of Africa. Something I also suggested in my old statment. Sow how was I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    to answer the question, the biggest african films collection i've seen so far is on Karagarga
    Thanks for repeating something I already suggested to the OP two years ago by the way.

P.S. To all the people who made racist remarks in this thread. Go back to your redneck shitholes and fuck yourself!

P.P.S Musical recommendation for people interested: Tony Allen - Secret Agent (2009)
    Last edited by Polarbear; 07-21-2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i simply meant that africans ability to share is not the problem since African culture is shared mainly outside of Africa as you said yourself.
    Thanks for repeating something I already suggested to the OP two years ago by the way.
    didn't read anything other than the first page
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiancE View Post
    Since when are racist comments allowed on fst?
    They aren't .Please report any that you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    i voted for him because i didn't want to see a women in office.
    and sexist too.

You would really have been in a conundrum if it was a Obama/Clinton ticket.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    keno51
    Nigerian Nollywood Movies

http://www.naijapals.com/?L=video.browse

A lot of movies

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    richasis's Avatar Poster
    Last edited by richasis; 05-21-2014 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Just Because...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234