Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bitmetv invite system

Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    TAnd yes, most of the people you see bitching about bitmetv here are people who've been banned for having multiple accounts, trading accounts and/or invites, selling accounts and/or invites, cheating ratios, etc. There's probably about 1% or 2% of the people who were banned who didn't do anything wrong, they just got caught up, usually because of their inviter, in the net.
    I got disabled for advertising ***********īs URL, I lived in germany for a month in some guyīs house while he lived in mine in sweden.. and I logged on to bitmetv at his IP before i returned.. then later it turned out that he had advertised the URL and his IP got banned and since I had logged on to my account on his IP my account was banned. BTW where in the rules does it say you canīt advertise URLīs?
    Itīs not like I had a link on my profile at bitmetv^^
    he advertised it at someother site
    LAME!
    zOMG Iīm on Abraxasī ignore list. My life is over!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    TaLeNDiL's Avatar Torrent Addicted BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TaLeNDiL View Post
    i dont even care what they think.. i hate their mods too, they cant find my account name there
    Hello freeTaYLaN

Took me all of 2 seconds to find you, and yet your account is still active.

Can we please drop the BS about everyone being automatically disabled?

PS, I don't hate you. Can we cuddle?
    lol i was just asked about the invite system after some people said dont talk about your bitmetv account blabla, i said that they cant find me etc.. i just keep up the joke because even they find me why would they gonna disable my account.. i didnt cheat and i didnt ask for trade..

PS, yeah we can cuddle

anyway this thread was about the invite system and i got the explanation.. thx for helpin
    Last edited by TaLeNDiL; 10-02-2007 at 07:51 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123