Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv invite system

n00b
    This idiot's account is still alive, he's known as freeTaYLaN on bmtv. I think it was pretty generous of them to allow him to keep his account, though, particularly since he just badmouthed the staff there. And yes, most of the people you see bitching about bitmetv here are people who've been banned for having multiple accounts, trading accounts and/or invites, selling accounts and/or invites, cheating ratios, etc. There's probably about 1% or 2% of the people who were banned who didn't do anything wrong, they just got caught up, usually because of their inviter, in the net.

question: how come so many of the people trading accounts are from turkey? seems like more than any other nationality? The owner of the site I'm staff at is now considering adding turkey to the list of banned countries, alongside israel...

edit: are you really a girl? your profile says you are, but....

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    This idiot's account is still alive, he's known as freeTaYLaN on bmtv. I think it was pretty generous of them to allow him to keep his account, though, particularly since he just badmouthed the staff there. And yes, most of the people you see bitching about bitmetv here are people who've been banned for having multiple accounts, trading accounts and/or invites, selling accounts and/or invites, cheating ratios, etc. There's probably about 1% or 2% of the people who were banned who didn't do anything wrong, they just got caught up, usually because of their inviter, in the net.

question: how come so many of the people trading accounts are from turkey? seems like more than any other nationality? The owner of the site I'm staff at is now considering adding turkey to the list of banned countries, alongside israel...

Why do you keep using "they" in reference to bitmetv staff?

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Why do you keep using "they" in reference to bitmetv staff?
    I only see the word they once, and he is referring to the people that get banned in cheater/trader tree!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    This idiot's account is still alive, he's known as freeTaYLaN on bmtv. I think it was pretty generous of them to allow him to keep his account
    pretty sure skizo was referring to that.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    hmm, ok. i was a bit crusty eyed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    hmm, ok. i was a bit crusty eyed.
    well you were right he didnt use the word "they"

i also find it funny as hell when people talk about their accounts and say how they're not worried at all about the tracker knowing who they are then an admin posts their screen name like 5 mins later. lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    For a Noob like me...it is still amazing how mods track folks down..better than any intelligence agency

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    So a very simple rule, and one that should be learned from this thread is your not as anonymous as you think you are. Private trackers are a small community and the wish of tracker staff is to stay off the radar, but to come here to one of the most public forums in the bit torrent community and then thumb your nose at the staff of the trackers you belong to is just plain dumb! . It is not a right to belong to these trackers it is a privilege, so sticking a finger in the air at the staff of the sites you belong to probably isn't the best move you can make ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So a very simple rule, and one that should be learned from this thread is your not as anonymous as you think you are. Private trackers are a small community and the wish of tracker staff is to stay off the radar, but to come here to one of the most public forums in the bit torrent community and then thumb your nose at the staff of the trackers you belong to is just plain dumb! . It is not a right to belong to these trackers it is a privilege, so sticking a finger in the air at the staff of the sites you belong to probably isn't the best move you can make ?

i have to agree with ya on this one Artemis.... not to bright at all..
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    The thread starter got knocked the f*cked out - you got ownnnnnnnnnnnnned .

Funny ass thread, next time try not to be so bold in your statements, someone may just put a fist in your mouth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast