Thread: Where Can I Get These

im after wigan pier full cds and any dance albums really but they r few n far between on kazaa. any1 know where i can dl them??

2. Music   -   #2
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Are you serious? Did you not look around before you made this post?

3. Music   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    in the search tab type down albumwrap (i think) and itll give you full albums (you need the extractor for getting them seperate).
    OR
    you can go to the more search option tab and type in the name of the album, itll find it.

hope this helped,
    tralalala

4. Music   -   #4
    Jayhawk
    SOULSEEK

5. Music   -   #5
    BANNED
    Yep Soulseek

6. Music   -   #6
    Jayhawk
    just try it u might like it

7. Music   -   #7
    er.....i did try the search allready and no results 4 wigan pier. i know enough 2 use that allready, and soulseeker.....way 2 slow and whenever i search 4 a file they r allways offline..so i dont r8 it much at all.

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by redemption@18 July 2003 - 01:05
    er.....i did try the search allready and no results 4 wigan pier. i know enough 2 use that allready, and soulseeker.....way 2 slow and whenever i search 4 a file they r allways offline..so i dont r8 it much at all.
    I just searched then and got quite a few guys n girls with their stuff...if you are still on there speak in the KLF Musicworld and i'll give you the username...

9. Music   -   #9
    klf musicworld, is that 1 of the rooms in there?? will try when u r on....cheers