Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair trade for FTN

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Been a long time since I traded here.

Its nice to see how well the forum has progressed in the last few months. There was no proper tracker ratings thread like the excellent one stop solution now. For repping each other on a fair trade we had to post +1 on a thread which was manually updated. And there was no Middleman crew.

Anyway I have this FTN account which I do not use that much anymore. I'd like to trade this for the following ONLY: ScT, RevTT and Oink (all three of them)

Also what is the standard procedure for such a trade these days. Do we go through the middleman thread?

EDIT: I seem to be getting dozens of PMs asking for trade. Please do not message me if you cannot provide all 3 or atleast ScT and another one of my requirements. I'd rather keep my FTN than trade it for something I dont need.

EDIT: Looks like it really is a pretty great tracker and community. Keeping it for now. Will post later if I feel the need to trade it. Thread closed.
    Last edited by man2069us; 10-02-2007 at 07:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    You should get it, people are too much stuck in the rarity list.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    i have an TTi spare
    Last edited by BawA; 10-02-2007 at 02:50 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i guess thats a very good trade, its a good offer.
    however FTN trading is not allowed here.

and these days, if you're a member with a good reputation, then there is no need for middleman. but if the guy has like no rep points, or 1or2 posts then middleman should be used

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I know it can be hard to always seed and b very active at ftn but i just don't understand y u r giving ur ftn for some other low lvl trackers.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    REVTTtorrent's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    i think ur acc gonna be disabled after trading IT
    (gone forever )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    I know it can be hard to always seed and b very active at ftn but i just don't understand y u r giving ur ftn for some other low lvl trackers.
    well he isnt using it and so doesnt want it. does he have to request for a lvl 10 or another lvl 9???

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    unattended's Avatar White & Nerdy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    Maybe he's not obsessed with rarity like most people here and actually wants trackers with good content?

That being said, FTN is supposed to have great content, so I don't know...but the "levels" don't matter to everyone.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I think that trading FTN accounts is forbidden here...(not sure)...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Wow!! I really did not know it was supposed to be this big a deal to have FTN. I mean it is really really good etc., but from the kinds of PMs I have been getting it must be really too good. I guess I'll go to it and check out wats so great abt it once more. Maybe I might not trade it after all. . Ofcourse, if I still think its not of use to me, I'll come back and trade it for these same sites. Just want to reassess it coz I never really paid attention to it. Just used to go to it for stuff I cudnt find on TL and BitmeTV. Will check out everything this time including forums etc.

Thanks for the tips and messages ppl. Any FTN members care to share wats so great abt the site apart from its rarity?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast