Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trackers Offer [Content, Speed, Pre-time, etc...]

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Holy mama that looks pretty.
    eee

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I don't think the "peers" element should have a rating. More peers should not be necessary for a better ranking. It really has nothing to do with speed on trackers that have good seeders.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Skizo; 10-03-2007 at 06:00 AM.

yo

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #13
    Like this layout much better than the other thread. Think when your done with the 0day it could go up. That way members could start posting feedback on the rest. Would even ask that members post in a format that could be a quick copy and paste into the thread. This would create a community effort in creating this thread.

Also think this should go in the main BT section. This would allow n00bs to the site to get a feel for things. Also some would like the fact that members would read this before the WIAW thread so they wernt tainted by rarity on its own. Think a bit color would also spruce it up a bit...

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #14
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    How about I post it after 0-Day is done and lock it, then start a separate discussion thread so that this one doesn't have 1,000 posts before its done?

Could unlock as soon as its complete.

yo

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #15
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    I like this layout much better than the previous one,The old one made non-sense ,This new one is informative and looks very nice ,i am trying to find you on msn to see if u need any assistance but i believe both our timings isn't adjusted

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #16
    Theres no need to lock the thread. Think all posts should remain showing how it is created like the other thread. Would even keep the posts weve made so far. Think it should be moved as is and let it happen...

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by WTO View Post
    SCT (Last updated May 26)
    Torrents: 24,654 [10] ••••••••••
    i found a typo for you guys

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #18
    Thanks!

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #19
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Which trackers offer a good community though D: You can't tell by any of those stats.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #20
    a586
    The offer is one kind of joy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast