Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TvTorrents H&R Policy

Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    1:1 or how many hours seeding? Dows anyone know?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    .com or .ro?
    both tracker are having issues right now
    no surprize for .com
    but .ro is not loading for me right now either

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    .com
    I am using it without problems

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I don't believe they have an automatic warning system in place because the last time my internet broke down I had just finished a couple of torrents 1-3 hours earlier and they were in part only seeded back to 0.300 and nothing happened with my account. I believe you can do a h&r every now and then but I wouldn't suggest this practice regularly on any tracker even if they don't penalize it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    HNR all you want
    people who are against HNR are like christians... both have jaded stupid views, and yet somehow still have followers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    both tracker are having issues right now
    no surprize for .com
    Amen to that. TVT.com is the most unreliable/technologically plagued tracker there is. Puretna has it's issues, but it usually just slow/not down completely.

I like the site, but all this down time is driving me up a wall.

I'm beginning to like .ro. The Romanian language initially put me off, but their English translations, reliability and free leech files are making them a lot more attractive to me. If I can only get the RSS feed to work right, I'll be pleased as punch.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I don't think TvT has a HnR system at least one that I've seen. Both are good sites.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    The Last King Of SCT BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i just wish that there be more seeders at .ro it would be great cause they have some amazing stuff but not at good speed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    There is no H&R system. This is why they make u seed before u can leech. once u have a pretty good upload buffer you can sit back and relax.

but still, try and seed back what u take even if there is noreprecussion for not doing so...unless of course, you leech until u have 0gb upload credit left. i believe u DO have to stay over 1.5gb all the time or something to that effect

10. BitTorrent   -   #10

Cool

I dont think TVtorrents.com care in that area.
    When truth to be told, i dont even think they have anti-cheating scripts installed, atleast not anything worth the effort.

And im surprised they havent updated their website layout yet, because they could save alot of brandwidth just by updating their stylesheet, and html.

Just to mention a few, well take a look at how much brandwidth they waste on Background images alone, and for a CSS veteran it wouldent be a problem to do the same layout with less use of brandwidth.

For instance, thay have a 28kb background that could easily be reduced to 2-5kb, using a more complex CSS layout.
    Last edited by HARNOvHARNO; 10-03-2007 at 08:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast