Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Have ScT... is FTN worth going after?

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i think ScT is better, and FTN is pure hype

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10
    Words cannot describe my love for you
    Get in line!

<3

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10
    Words cannot describe my love for you
    Get in line!

<3
    yeah, see what i mean? Brandon goes round spreading hype and making people even more desperate.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Well, I know rapesauce10, and Brandon himself invited me to FT.N over 20 weeks ago. I'm not desperate.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lessthanfour View Post
    ScT excels a little more in the TV genre.. but FTN's packs are killer.
    Not for long
    FTN is about to become one of the most unique trackers (well that I know of at least) within the next couple of weeks. I've rejoined the coding team and we're currently in the process of offering something no other tracker has ever done (this has nothing to do with ratios).
    I can't wait
    I'm sure you're gonna make a great site even greater!
    Good work, man.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Not for long
    FTN is about to become one of the most unique trackers (well that I know of at least) within the next couple of weeks. I've rejoined the coding team and we're currently in the process of offering something no other tracker has ever done (this has nothing to do with ratios).
    hang on, am i missing something? dont you have to seed in FTN to a 1:1 ratio or seed for like 3 days or else you will get banned?, so whats the catch with the ratio system?
    At FTN we ask you to seed 1:1 (which most users with servers can easily do) or for 36 hours (for those without servers who might not manage 1:1). We have not banned one single person yet since our change from the ratio system, excluding those who cheated etc. There is no catch. Our approach at FTN is quite different than most other trackers. We aim to do whatever we can to make things better for our users, even if it means spending money out of my own pocket which most staff do in contrast to other sites who require more donations or p2l approaches.

I've been a user, an uploader, and now I run my own site that I code for and administrate. I've been in every aspect of the torrent system and tend to push FTN's goals and features towards what I would want as if I was still a normal user.

Call what I say hype all you want. We promised a change, and we made it (no ratio system). I promised a phase 2 which I stated above, and it will come.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    That little hint makes me want it. Damn you Brandon! lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    That little hint makes me want it. Damn you Brandon! lol
    I gave an even bigger hint in FTN's forums last night before I removed it

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    LOL gee ok lemmie go on to FTN's forums right now.... oh wait... lol

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Good to see you around again Brandon, hope everything has settled down now.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast