Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Have ScT... is FTN worth going after?

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    its funny how FTN went from a normal but good everyday site to a "I got to have it" site.
    I wounder why... Hmm
    oh yeah
    WIAW
    Its always been "I got to have it" site in my books ... maybe it went to a "I got to have it" then because it was advertised ...

Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    ive noticed this- Brandon is the only member of staff of a tracker that actually talks to his members and cares for them, thats why FTN must be such a great community. if ever there was a tracker award i think FTN would win hands down. (mainly because of Brandons hard work)
    I would say the other F** site does the same thing ... staff at both sites are top notch and care for thier communities ... its just that the other F** site is a lil more privite community and u rarely hear it mentioned ...

2. BitTorrent   -   #122
    Quote Originally Posted by FuToR View Post
    But personally I think FTN is a lot better than SCT.(Don't have any of them though) From what I've heard SCT is Pay2Leech and with that it's not even worth to join
    FuToR try not to comment on sites if you don't know the facts.

ScT is NOT Pay2leech, they do however have a system where you can buy gigs if you WANT. It is not mandatory and you are under no obligation to do so. I don't agree with the system but I do think that users should know FACT, not you're interpretation from what you have read here.

Not having a go at you, its just worth correcting you, as this is how arguments and flaming starts.

I don't have an account with FTN so I won't comment other than to say it sounds like it has some interesting features compared to other trackers.

3. BitTorrent   -   #123
    I Run It
    ScT is a better tracker then FTN, its Torrents, its Users, in Staff, in just about everything.

4. BitTorrent   -   #124
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    ScT is a better tracker then FTN, its Torrents, its Users, in Staff, in just about everything.

5. BitTorrent   -   #125
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Let's not go there eh?

No need for site bashing, nothing wrong in objective comparisons, just keep it civil.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #126
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    I FTN

7. BitTorrent   -   #127
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    If i had ftn, I would have done with all other BT trackers i have. Why others if you have the fastest speed with freeleech? FTN IS THE TRACKER. Obviously, its worth going after, according to what i have heard. sct is only better when they have freeleech. But right now i'm in lots of crap (don't want to mention them here cause they aren't really crap but not rated here) which is sufficient for my needs. I love IP torrents and RespectTheSeed due to their speed and rare contents.

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Have no doubt that you are a staff at sct. lol

8. BitTorrent   -   #128
    wrongun92's Avatar Love Life BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The man always wanders after what he does not have.

Whats the next step after obtaining sct and ftn?

9. BitTorrent   -   #129
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Nothing. I was happy with just ScT. FTN was just the icing on my cake. I don't even care for the bunny or wheelmods.

10. BitTorrent   -   #130
    Dont yell at me for asking..... but what does sct and ftn stand for?