Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway TT inv

Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hahaha,i'll say just that i have OiNK,BTMusic and Trancebosster accounts and that i love my music accounts very much, so TT would have good friends and will be loved and cared just like my other music accounts that i wouldn't trade for enything on the world!

Thats all!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    memike's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    very good giveaway .good luck to all

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I am a huge music fan in general. I love almost all genres. Really love them all. I have a good 250GB+ of music (in MP3 format) and that is after I've gone through and deleted the things I no longer will listen to. I do not have a favorite genre, i wont lie and tell you my fave. genre is trance or some crap, I dabble in them all, but I have just recently started getting into trance. I have recently received an invite to TR and I am thrilled to be on the site. I have downloaded quite a bit and I enjoy everything. I'm not very knowledgable on trance, but I'm really looking to learn. What I HAVE enjoyed for quite a bit longer is electro/house and I don't have too many other options to get that type of music. I hear TT is great site for that, and I really unbelievably, desperately want a great site for that. I feel that I am suited for TT and I would really really appreciate this invite. I don't care about it's level or rarity, I care that it is a top-notch music site, and I am a top-notch music lover.
    I keep all of my accounts and I use all of my accounts, I do not trade (not accounts and not invites), I give away everything I can, I thouroughly read FAQs and rules. I have never been warned on a tracker or banned, I respect and follow the rules, and I try to contribute as much as I can.

Thanks for this giveaway & happy retirement.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    dogie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I can't imagine my life without the music, i was brought to life by music.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    LOL.......... the more precious the tracker bigger the posts. lmfao

wonder how many of u already got tt

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    woot i cant imagine my life without trance music-its my motivation i LOVE cosmic gate,paul oakenfold,bt,orbital,tiesto,atb!you will make me really happy if you give me the invite-i was hunting for one for AGES ill download the whole site

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    great site, a mod invited me just the other day, really a good site.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    ill pm the winner soon
    Last edited by Idanp; 10-03-2007 at 10:37 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Golom's Avatar Poster
    Great, a TT invite !!!
    I hope i'm not to late. I'm looking since nearly 12 weeks for TT. Have tried to give my highest accounts for it, but no chance.
    Trance music is my favourite music, i love it. I don't want to trade the acc if i get the invite, i need it for myself.
    I hope i have a litte bit luck and win the invite .
    But good luck to all others.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    im a dj and i really need the music there... i can give you some of my mixes so you could listen...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast