Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway TT inv

Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well its my retirement giveaway im not gonna trade nothing anymore take my advice and do the same

now ill give the invite only to someone that really likes trance
    i want detailed reason why i should give you the invite
    ill choose the winner later

Dont pm me!
    the winner will have to send me some ratio proofs and client screenshot
    Last edited by Idanp; 10-03-2007 at 07:15 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I think i shoudl realli get the invite. Recently my friend brought me to clubs and we realli had a hell lot of fun. I was introduced to trance music and i love it. I think the site will come in handy and i will enjoy the site and the content it provides

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Trance is the only thing i listen to in music and i listen to music all of the time, and to be honest oink and tranceroute doesnt really scratch my trance needs. i would really like and want this invite. i have heard great things about TT

i have been looking for a while for an invite. you would be my hero

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Fly'sEyes BT Rep: +5
    I'd love this invite.

Why?

My answer is simple. Because there is a hell of a lot more to trance and progressive than Armin's ASOT and Tiesto's ISOS

Although I have to admit when i first heard Armin's Blue Fear from Nothern Exposure I never would have thought he would be where he is today.

I don't feel the need to grovel or beg for an invite - after all I know there are people that have been here a lot longer on this site that want it. I realise my place in the food chain, however if you do decide to swing it this way rest assured your invite will be in the hands of someone who understand electronic music spanning over a decade. After all, you know what they say on the dance floor P.L.U.R
    Last edited by BudgieSmuggler; 10-03-2007 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Spelling

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Hello. i respect your desicion. do i like trance? yes i really like my computer hdd is filled with 60gb of only trance music ( and some punk rock ) and i would really like to have a tracker like that.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can i have the invite ?

I am an really big trance fan, have almost all trance trackers ( have TR, elektronik, TRB ). The last will be TT. I have an 0-308 trance pack from elektronik, including 0-308 a state of trance radios ( 50 GB ).

I really need TT, because of its content, its unique, it has unique packs. I can maintain my ratio there.

If you think i deserve it , please PM me.

Best wishes
    -tuning
    Follow the white rabbit

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    First of all, happy to hear about you're retiring from trading, that's the way to go
    more friends,and trust =)
    Wow nice giveaway my fellow isreali
    Anyway
    I would like the TT invite because I have a lot of trance music in my HDD, I download a lot of trances,house,electro from oink. TR, trancebooster, but I think TT will even be greater then all of them...
    If proofs from sites and utorrent are needed just ask, I know how to keep a good ratio..
    I'll promise not to cheat or trade the account ,the account is ONLY for my personal use, I'll take good care of it.
    I really love trance music and always goes to clubs to hear any mixes or anything new that I didnt heard
    you would really make my day
    thx in advance
    to who ever who wins-congratz, you're one lucky bastard..
    thx again for the chance to win that invite

regards
    asafb
    Last edited by asafb; 10-03-2007 at 06:26 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Hey man, you wanna make someone really happy ?? Because that's me. I don't like trading. I really take care a lot the accounts or invites i have received here. And i have tried to share all what i have. I'm not looking for any other high ranked tracker anymore. The last one i was looking for was ScT, but is not indispensable for me. Now, TT is something i've been wanting for a while. Because i love Trance music. And TT would be a tracker that i really would use a lot.

Since i remember, i have been getting trackers... trying to climb levels...to get TT invite. But i got stucked on level 5. And i have never seem an easy way to get TT without trading, but i never lost hopes... and just a few minutes ago.. i was thinking about TT invite... and suddenly decided to take a look here at FST before going to sleep... and i found this thread... and i got really excited So, that's all i can say.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Congrats Heroo
    Last edited by hooty; 10-03-2007 at 05:01 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    My dream is TT invite.I listen alot of trance and progressive music.I like Gabriel&Dresden,Ferry Corsten,Signum,Leon Bolier.I make my own music in Fl studio.And mixing in Tracktor Dj.So if you send me this invite i will very happy. big thx for invite

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast