Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ScT down?

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fstemon View Post
    You don't know me and you believed they bought a new ferrari just because I said so?
    I know i'm going to get total hell for this comment.. but you do realize that argument could go both ways right? You believe they use that money to pay for servers just b/c they say so?

Note: I am just making a statement. The previous comments from my acct were from someone else when it was hacked. I don't think sct steals money b/c I have no proof of it (neither did the dickhead who hacked me).

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krisil View Post
    ]there was an 'IF' in my post , anyways , it does not concern me whether SCT makes profit or not , if the members are happy . having happy and satisfied members is what matters most , and as this is the case evidently , they might as well make profit , nothing wrong with this.
    You really think there's nothing wrong with profiting from piracy and the goodwill of donations? Wow.
    Word.
    eee

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Well the site wont load for me so im guessing so...

Seems like they need to up the 1500 Euro donations to around 2000 considering 1500 can't keep the site stable..
    maybe they are paying for more code to fix the place seeing as the current coder has to buy his new features for the site?

they might have to dip into there 3000+ euro savings... silly me,they will just ask for more donations :rofl: and all the mugs will keep donating

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Squizzle View Post

You really think there's nothing wrong with profiting from piracy and the goodwill of donations? Wow.
    Word.

Please don't refer to what sct does as donations. It's a purchase. They really need to change the "donate" button to a "purchase items" button.. Because you're purchasing invites and GB's. A donation is a voluntary gift, gifts are given without expecting anything in return.

Might as well go all out on this post as I know either way I'm going to get flamed for my already screwy reputation here based on mr hacker retard's posts previously. Sites with donations don't usually ask users for money. Personal example: FTN does not get enough donations every month to cover our server. When we do not, I pay out of my pocket. SCT on the other hand promotes purchases by selling you GB's (which could be said as selling warez). I remember getting PM's about them not having enough donations and needing money.

Do I care if they make money? No. That's their own moral decision in which they'll end up paying for in jail if sct gets shut down (do some legal research on selling copyright material vs hosting it). I'm just stating facts and trying to clear up the confusion on the word "donation".
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-03-2007 at 11:12 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Word.

Please don't refer to what sct does as donations. It's a purchase. They really need to change the "donate" button to a "purchase items" button.. Because you're purchasing invites and GB's. A donation is a voluntary gift, gifts are given without expecting anything in return.
    And shirts...
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Someone needs coding classes
    Last edited by beat; 10-03-2007 at 11:13 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    RaPPeR's Avatar (¯\( o_0)/¯) BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Not again

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

And shirts...
    Lol
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

And shirts...
    Lol
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40

And shirts...
    Lol

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast