Thread: FTN Invite System

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    I read so many great things about ftn.

do they have an invite system?
    can members invite their friends?
    Last edited by Polarbear; 10-02-2007 at 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    yes they can but you have to be a FTN power whitch means you have to upload 200GB and have ratio above 1.xx to be FTN power and to have good posts at their forums and then ask them that they you give invitation and pray it go get one and invitate ur friend

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    They are all true

Yes

Yes

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    yes they can but you have to be a FTN power whitch means you have to upload 200GB and have ratio above 1.xx to be FTN power and to have good posts at their forums and then ask them that they you give invitation and pray it go get one and invitate ur friend
    thank you for your quick answer

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    that actually doesnt sound as hard as i thought it would be, i wish i was there so i could hook up some good users here like me. like TT that i just got i have to be there a fkn year before i can get invites, or some sites you gotta UL over a TB, that would suck.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sakingsny View Post
    There are no ratios anymore

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    invites are not hard to get on FTN. The rule is simple dont be a douche bag and contribute. I mean gettign 200 gb upload on ftn is easy you can do that in a day with a good link. You see ppl with over 200 gb getting turned down for invites cause they are trying to do the bare minimum. I think there are lot more ftn invites around than you think. Its just the people who have them dont give them out cause they know what they are worth and they also dont want to invite a bad person and wreck there inviting privalges.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    There isn't a ratio system anymore, so the requirements to obtain an invite are a little steeper. If your torrent history is green across the board, and you're active in the forums and on IRC, getting an invite cannot be that hard.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    There isn't a ratio system anymore, so the requirements to obtain an invite are a little steeper. If your torrent history is green across the board, and you're active in the forums and on IRC, getting an invite cannot be that hard.
    you are completely right>

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I suspect the invite system may change a bit, with this "great new system" of Brandon's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast