Thread: Need some help!!!

garherd's Avatar U CaN SavE HeR BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    A few months ago, my email account was hacked via the BitHDTV leaked passwords fiasco. Consequently I lost most of my tracker accounts. Unfortunately, I used the same username and password for ALL of the major tracker accounts that I had. I didn't know what was going on until I began to get an invalid password or account disabled message when trying to logon. I need an invite to a tv tracker with great pretimes.(hint #1) I feel like a newbie because I had to start over and work my way back up. In case someone is wondering if I've ever given back to the fst community, I've done a couple of giveaways in the past and admittedly they weren't high level, but I gave what I could. I really do need an invite for a great tv tracker.(hint #2 )Just send me a pm if you can help.
    Last edited by garherd; 10-09-2007 at 07:21 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    first, HDBits was never hacked or have never a security issue, maybe u think at BitHD-TV... who knows...
    second, if what u say is true, u can recover all u'r acc if u go one every irc channel where u have an acc and talk with staff about what's happen, i'm sure that u can recover some of them, not all cause u wake up to late, i think, 1+ month later...

so... good luck and cheers!!!

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hmmm, pretty lame...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think u were a bit lazy to read the announcements that were made at FST!! Even i had the same username and password on all the trackers (upto level 5), i changed them immediately and it took me approximately a half an hour to change all the passwords
    If u looking for a bithdtv invite again , PM me with u r email and i will send u an invite!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    garherd's Avatar U CaN SavE HeR BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    first, HDBits was never hacked or have never a security issue, maybe u think at BitHD-TV... who knows...
    second, if what u say is true, u can recover all u'r acc if u go one every irc channel where u have an acc and talk with staff about what's happen, i'm sure that u can recover some of them, not all cause u wake up to late, i think, 1+ month later...

so... good luck and cheers!!!

I was able to recover some of the lower level trackers but was unable to recover any of the higher level trackers. I have decided to trim down the list of "must have" trackers to only a few for each category. I have just about everything that I need except for one high level tv tracker.