Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: What do they really want ??!

SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    /me accepts invites after finishing up kissing rvt's arse
    *I have a new friend

/bends over to pick up soap in shower whilst trying desperately to stay clear of japs eye approaching

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    FSTer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" .
    This is because they can't reach the high leveled trackers and want to get it for free

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    it isnt only "trade rep" like you said, i personally dont trade because the only things i want are FTN and revolt and there isnt really anything you can offer for those, either someone likes you and invites you or you dont get them. all my BT rep is from giving invites to people for nothing, one did give me something nice in return that i wanted, but i didnt ask for it and it wasnt a trade. i dont just lurk around like some though, im acitve and like to be a part of the community and if someone who i think is a good user wants an invite that i have then they get it, its as simple as that. no jumping through hoops or begging, be a good user, ask, and if i have it you will recieve. i may end up getting screwed by an account trader or cheater but it wont bother me unless they also get my account disabled with theirs. thats a small risk im willing to take though to help others out though, so far ive invited 4 people to oink and all of them have a ratio over 2.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by FSTer View Post
    everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" .
    This is because they can't reach the high leveled trackers and want to get it for free
    are you sure about that?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Oh look, ftwr is level 10.
    I turned down an invite there because I have everything I need and don't want to take up space that could be used by someone more active.

Anti/none traders can get into places a hell of a lot easier than the traders would believe. We don't have to post "bump bumpetty bump bump bump" for weeks on end.

aysomc: I've seen a few of your posts around, drop me your email and I'll send a revolt invite.
    ^^^ see how none-trading works?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    aysomc: I've seen a few of your posts around, drop me your email and I'll send a revolt invite.
    ^^^ see how none-trading works?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i was asked once if I needed FTN, but I already had it. I said that I had it, but knew someone that would love one and would take good care of it. Next day she had an invite in her mail.

And no it wasn't Brandon or the BCC or ATG, who many are so fast to blame when hearing something like that. I was just killing time in some IRC channel.
    Last edited by Blue_Skies; 10-04-2007 at 12:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    everyday more and more people are saying "stupid list" accross many forums, i think one day it will be forgotten, because lets face it the trackers dont like levels, they just want honest users to enjoy the site and forums are littered with n00bs wanting FTN or others trackers for free, and trading....and scammers.. all the result of the almighty list.

lol, hey people, have a look on this great screenshot.

This is the fact of one of the anti-traders.
    yea, right, he is a cheater and he should be banned many times from many trackers.
    So why do u claim that u want to stop the trading as it harm your friends the persons who gave u the invites? now u r harming many friends and lossing them their invites, liar.
    Fuck of and stop lying to ppl.
    Anti traders, go to hell
    Last edited by FSTer; 10-04-2007 at 01:10 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    many of those so called anti-traders were trying to acquire those trackers that they wanted but unfortuantely alot of them failed to acquire it through exchanging or friends so there was that nice idea which is very short and will make you not only reach the goal but it will make the acc protected from any problems and what shorter way is to sell their souls and start attacking the same traders who supported them in the past ,so in any banning post they try to appear saying that you are acriminal motherfucker trader who don't respect the rules and that you should burn in hell ,They try to get all the attention from various trackers staff so when they request invite to this or taht tracker and with their current attitude against traders they will be more likely to get it

some of those anti-traders also haven't even quit trading but some of them have traded using other aliases and in some other places rather than fst but unfortunately some fall in some idiotic mistakes

while some of the others especially thsoe who were previous traders and took the anti-trading train started to report some of thsoe whom they traded with and i have to say that a very few number of them (rare number) have made giveaways just to get to some traders info and help with it if they were needed lately by some btstaffers

some of those Anti-Tarders also are part of some groups which has it's own hidden agenda and those are teh most likely ones whom u see in here debating and they tend to reply in groups by various members of same groups to support eachother and try to look stronger

and finally there are the real anti-traders who choose that path and its' their own decision and will to choose that path and those are respected for what they want to believe and most of them
    don't participate in the Traders-Anti Traders Debates as they belive that everyone is free to choose the way he wants

What i really like about some Anti-Traders especially those who debate in FST are their organization while most traders don't usually don't care as the Anti-Traders usually debate with various members and the trader will get distracted if he present his point of view

I think it's time for traders to present the good things that they have done in here and start acting in more positive manner to show the good side of the exchanging process refered as trading

Traders are he ones who helped thousands of members to get into alot of trackers through their giveaways ,They are the ones who did almost all the available reviews on all the trackers which helped thousands to get to know and learn about various trackers ,spending time helping and assisting others ,85% of giveaways in FST have been performed by traders

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    many of those so called anti-traders were trying to acquire those trackers that they wanted but unfortuantely alot of them failed to acquire it through exchanging or friends so there was that nice idea which is very short and will make you not only reach the goal but it will make the acc protected from any problems and what shorter way is to sell their souls and start attacking the same traders who supported them in the past ,so in any banning post they try to appear saying that you are acriminal motherfucker trader who don't respect the rules and that you should burn in hell ,They try to get all the attention from various trackers staff so when they request invite to this or taht tracker and with their current attitude against traders they will be more likely to get it

some of those anti-traders also haven't even quit trading but some of them have traded using other aliases and in some other places rather than fst but unfortunately some fall in some idiotic mistakes

while some of the others especially thsoe who were previous traders and took the anti-trading train started to report some of thsoe whom they traded with and i have to say that a very few number of them (rare number) have made giveaways just to get to some traders info and help with it if they were needed lately by some btstaffers

some of those Anti-Tarders also are part of some groups which has it's own hidden agenda and those are teh most likely ones whom u see in here debating and they tend to reply in groups by various members of same groups to support eachother and try to look stronger

and finally there are the real anti-traders who choose that path and its' their own decision and will to choose that path and those are respected for what they want to believe and most of them
    don't participate in the Traders-Anti Traders Debates as they belive that everyone is free to choose the way he wants

What i really like about some Anti-Traders especially those who debate in FST are their organization while most traders don't usually don't care as the Anti-Traders usually debate with various members and the trader will get distracted if he present his point of view

I think it's time for traders to present the good things that they have done in here and start acting in more positive manner to show the good side of the exchanging process refered as trading

Traders are he ones who helped thousands of members to get into alot of trackers through their giveaways ,They are the ones who did almost all the available reviews on all the trackers which helped thousands to get to know and learn about various trackers ,spending time helping and assisting others ,85% of giveaways in FST have been performed by traders
    Yea, this is the complete real fact about them.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast