Thread: Thors Land - giveaway

smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I got one invite to Thor's Land

I want to give it to someone who need it. So ask for it if you only want it. Not for trade, collections and cheating.

1. Post 1 proof from Oink ( If you don't have Oink so post another ) and speedtest.

2. The reason why you want Thor's Land.

That's all.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    I have wanted to become a member of Thors for quite a long time, and would be very grateful to you for an invite. I have a love and passion for all cinema- mainstream, foreign, art films, as well as documentries and retrospective series.
    I am attending college in the US (the midwest), and the area where I'm presently living has 2 art house theaters. Both theaters have not been updated in quite some time. As a result, the sound and the picture quality are horrible, and the seats are extremely uncomfortable.
    I've heard only wonderful things about Thors. From what I've hear, Thors has a huge selection and awesome variety of films. French is such an exquisite, romantic language, and they make the most beautiful films. I would very much like to discover new films to add to my library, as well as share what I already have. It would make me very happy to be invited to Thors. There are so many more diverse and amazing films that I'd like to see. But even if I'm not the one chosen, perhaps someone may get an extra invite that they wouldn't mind sharing with me at some point. This invite would never become part of some "tracker collection," or be used for trading up in any way. I promise you that if I have an account with Thors I would use it regularly, and seed like crazy.Thank you so much. This is an awesome giveaway you have shared with us. Here are my stats, and please know that I can provide you with more ratios upon request.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d...1600-31-12.gif
    http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d.../183171955.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    This might sound stupid, but I believe it's because I'm American...
    Thor's is a French Canadian tracker, isn't it?
    But it would still have French movies as in from France, right? Or is it specifically French-CANADIAN?

And more importantly are there English subs included?
    Are there a lot of DVDs? NTSC or PAL? Eng Subs?

I like French movies, a pretty big fan of Audrey Tautou movies which is how I got into French movies, actually how I got into FOREIGN movies in general.

I try not to get into every tracker that exists (only the ones I think will fit a need of mine), I'm just wondering if I have been overlooking this site when I would really enjoy it..

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    smervincle's Avatar Member BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Ok allegrad just PM me your email. Enjoy the site.

Grind$oFine

I have only one invite right now. But if i'll get another invite so i'll make a thread like this.

And more importantly are there English subs included?
    On most of DVDs yes.

NTSC or PAL? Eng Subs?
    They have both PAL and NTSC.
    Your Faithfull Seeder,
    SmerVinCLE