Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My FTN Thread

Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Hello my fellow fst'ers,

Please dont disregard this as another request of wannabe FTN member. I have worked very hard to become a member and i would continue to do so. Since my fellow members have made it to ftn which gives me a lot of hope. I have never made a trade here and I plan to keep it that way. I have always contributed to the trackers i have been a part of. I dont care about the rarity as i only want to be a part FTN because of its awesome community and great staff members. I would really like to be a part of it one day and i will definitely be through my goodwill and my contributions. I'll be a great asset to the FTN community. Its my dream to be on it one day.
    Last edited by Adam1990; 10-03-2007 at 10:25 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    i dont think so :S your very new in here but yeah good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    0sec's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +5
    hey,
    i'm sure that you dont care about the rarety, but unfortunately the most of the FTN users do.
    There is no easy way to get invites and i'm not sure if someone want to spend the ftn invites for FST users and not for the friends.
    Its hard but its the truth.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    he is new here but i know him good he is very generous man and trustworthy gave me some good invites just for THNX!
    i think he deserves the invite to FTN!
    good luck Adam

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by 0sec
    i'm sure that you dont care about the rarety, but unfortunately the most of the FTN users do.
    You couldn't be more wrong, I think you meant to say unfortunately most of the users who want FT.N do.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    ^ I always had an idea, that a big % of ftn users are idle, inactive and stay there only to be part of the circle of glory. I wonder if it's true?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Some users there don't post in the forums or in torrent comments, but are still active by leeching and seeding. There's only a circle of glory if you're egotistical enough to say there is. Most users there enjoy FT.N for what it is, just a small and tight community with some torrents here and there.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    rotem1984's Avatar Sharing Is Caring BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    another FTN request...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    hmm i trust a trader with 4 stars than a non trader noob with 1 star ..

how hard is it to start a new account here with all the anti trade blah blah , and ask for an ftn invite later ... :|
    Last edited by blackbird; 09-27-2007 at 07:35 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    A trader is a trader no matter how many stars he has so I dont really understand that. And this is my first and only account on FST.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast