Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which is the place to get the FTN giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pro267 View Post

Does he even have one?
    I seem to have missed it..
    Well am not much into WIAW debate..

But arent u guys seriosly fed up fo I need/want/pls FTN

Its started to irritate me a lot...

Well some of the wise guys might ask me to avoid readin the thread if am so irritated ....

Well yeah even they are right
    The FTN admins join forums like this, and count how many "free FTN pleeeasssee" threads are made, a good laugh goes around the room, and they enjoy their seat at the top.

On a more serious note, I haven't been a member here long, but I've been in the BT business enough to know everyone wants FTN, and unless you specifically know someone with it who is willing to give it to you, you're just like every other generic guy who wants an invite. Sad truth.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The reason for it is HUMAN TENDENCY..

We always want things that we cant have it. The moment we get that thing the importance/value vanishes.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    If all ya guys say GO FOR CONTENT then FTN is not needed for you TL and SCC will do for you guys.Stop bullshitting about this anti-trade its just a way to get some invites without much trouble.

Its not like traders dont have friends and that they dont share.I have friends with whom I share a LOT of stuff.Anyone who says DONT TRADE are just lazy enough to do so.I understand that none of the anti-trade groups are good.If you want proof look at the bunny site.[No offence Shuvt.I know you are a great guy but not all the members are gr8]
    ...If you look for some non content based trackers I must say go for FSC,bunny.[I have never traded these nor FTN btw]
    To hell with all the anti-traders.
    Last edited by Xtremist; 10-06-2007 at 06:28 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123