Thread: Write File Error

For the last 3 weeks I have been getting a write file error. I have replaced my mobo and both sticks of sdram and still get this error. I have been told that it some bad software. What kind of software could cause this?? Sorry if this is not in the correct fourm ...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I don't know what software would give you that error specifically but have you tested your hard drive for problems?
    Also, did you re install your OS when you replaced the motherboard?
    Any pre-existing problem would have been carried over if not.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by ricochet@10 July 2003 - 05:17
    For the last 3 weeks I have been getting a write file error. I have replaced my mobo and both sticks of sdram and still get this error. I have been told that it some bad software. What kind of software could cause this?? Sorry if this is not in the correct fourm ...
    When does this error occur?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    goto your HD manufacturer's website and get they're Diagnostic tool.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Try removing your Kazaa Lite database files.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Well I have reformated 3 times in the last 2 weeks, This reformating s*it is getting old fast, lol. I have run a Diagnostic on hard drive and all pass...If its not mobo or sdram or hard drive and my video card is an ati 9500 pro and about 5 mo. old. Then it would have to be a software issue. Right I think?????Any more ideas???

This error happens sometimes when I close a prog or close a page, It has never happend in Kazaa yet.